OOC First Name
Mia
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Ngawaiata
after last year everyone in Hufflepuff knew the name Lucas Fletcher. even if they didn't follow quidditch. but recognising the name of the house seeker was different from seeking out the boy himself. she still had a few names left on the list and had taken to wandering around the corridors in the hopes that she would see someone or at least see someone she could ask about the whereabouts she was just passing the abandoned classroom when she saw a familiar head a short way in front of her she quickened her pace hoping o catch up with him before she lost him. "Lucas" she called as she drew nearer. "Hello Lucas. I have a rose for you" she said when she finally caught up to him.

@Lucas Fletcher

Lucas hadn't seen much of the rose-craze so far. He had spotted a few people with roses, but he hadn't seen any over-the-top deliveries yet. He hadn't gotten any roses himself yet either, but he was sure that was going to happen at least once today. He was thinking about the upcoming Quidditch match as he headed to the Great Hall, snapping out of his thoughts when someone called his name. He smiled at the young girl. "Oh, thanks." He said, happy to have gotten one.

Niamh smiled when the seeker of the quidditch team turned to her. she grinned. she was looking forward to seeing the upcoming match. "you are welcome. the yellow colour makes me think of butter popcorn. or it could be like the snitch but I don't know what they look like up close" she said, handing the boy the rose.

Happy Valentine's day brother!

Lumio

@Lumio Skey

Lucas was a bit confused why the girl was telling him about butter popcorn, but he laughed softly at the comparison. "Snitches are more gold." He admitted. "Thanks for the rose." He took it from her, looking at the note. He smiled as he saw it was from Lumio. He still remembered how much he used to like the Gryffindor when he was younger, but now they were close friends. He'd have to thank him for the rose later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back