Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Gay
Wand
Curved 14" Flexible Spruce Wand with Vampire Blood Core
Open After. Yellow Rose for @Jarica Ashley
Vader wasn't sure it had been the wisest decision for him to sign up to hand out roses, but he enjoyed the process a whole lot, enough to sway him to do it. The gryffindor was tired, his sleep seemed to not have bounced back fully from the excited of the valentines day, and the pressure of the upcoming accio deadline was weighing on him. But he'd put on his usual flower crown for the event, sitting on his thick blonde curls, he had his camera strapped around his neck and his basket of roses. He also had a little flask of coffee in the basket, but had spotted the first person he needed to find quickly since they weren't far from the gardens where he'd gotten his roses, so there wasn't the time now to drink a little of it. "Are you Jarica Ashley?" the boy asked, he tended to know people's names relatively well due to accio, but this girl was a first year which he certainly knew less well. "I have a rose for her,"

This was again one of the most adorable days when Jarica had a chance to get to the desired loneliness again. Once again, it was chosen to spend this time in one of the school's gardens. Jarica wondered for a moment what she could make of it today, but unfortunately, she didn't want to go today, but then an unexpected stranger came to her. It was a pleasant surprise from his side, because nothing had ever been given to Jarica before. The girl's cheeks showed a slight flush of rose petals, which meant that she had been embarrassed in front of him. -Yes, I'm Jarica!- She smiled at the stranger boy and was a little so cunfuse. -Thanky, rose is very beautiful. What your name?- Jarica asked to the stranger, but he looks for familiar. Didn't he was a Gryffindor tower? She didn't know.

Vader's smile softened when she said she was indeed who he'd been looking for and was quick to fish out the yellow rose for her and hand it over to her. He nodded to her as she called the rose beautiful, it was a nice rose. He was tentative about giving his name to her, "It's Vader," he said not meeting the girl's gaze. Instead focusing on getting the note that went with the rose he'd given to her. He found it and pulled it out of the basket, careful to not nudge up the rest of what was in his basket, "The rose came with this note," Vader held out the note to her with a little smile, looking back up at her as he did so.
You're cool!
-Sully

-Nice to meet you Vader-! Jarica smiled as he listened to the boy's name. She had always likedto meet young and cool peoplewho might later be good friends,because there were never toomany friends and beautiful roses.Jarica smiled heartily at the boyand picked up the rose and put it tothe end of her nose. She smelled pleasantly, but then she opened her eyes and looked back at him. -Thanky, for this lovely surprise! Are you from to the Gryffindor? - Finaly she asked to the Vader and later Jarica loked at her note, and then she was smiling again. The day was a realy grate, thanks to the Vader!

Vader couldn't help the slight cringe when she said his name but forced a friendly smile. it wasn't her fault and the nickname that Ava knew him by was not a name he was otherwise known as apart from with her. He watched as she smelled the rose, and was clearly pretty overjoyed with the rose that she had gotten, he felt pretty good about helping her feel like this. It was why the rose giving was good. "Yeah, I'm a third year," he replied, "You're a first year right?" The gryffindor said with a little smile before he seemed to remember that he had another task, "Would you mind if I took a picture of you with your rose?" Vader asked with a friendly and hopeful smile, and motioning lightly to the camera he had around his neck.

-Yes, I'm first year!-There was no long time to wait for Jarica answer. The rose she received was in the girl's arms, and she listened to the next boy's question, which surprised him a little. Did, really, have to photograph her? Hope she looked good today, although Jarica would never look dishevelled when she left school. -Sure, but why you need my photo with rose? She asked the boy!

Vader gave a little smile to her, and felt the blush on his cheeks grow when she asked why, "I work for Accio, so I can develop the picture, and people always look so pleased with the rose, it would be a waste to not capture the moment," Vader told her nervously, "You can come to accio room to collect the picture in a few days." the boy would have to find the time to develop the pictures within a few days to ensure everyone could get them. He was still waiting for confirmation, he put down the rose basket and took the camera in both of his hands, "So, would you mind?"

Jarica listened with great interest to Vader and what he was doing. It was like a pleasant dream, to get a rose from your best friend with such a sweet and hearty note. She noticed that the boys' cheeks were red, the girl herself was even more embarrassed by this unexpected appointment. -Do you like work Accio, what you realy do there? Thanky, it's realy nice and so sweat!- Jarica gave a smile to Vader.

She had never felt as happy as the shears before, and the girl nodded that she agreed to photograph the rose. At least to myself, to remember this lovely surprise later. Jarica adjusted a little of her blond hair and stood as the lady's milks and held a pretty rose to his own so that he could take a picture.

Vader nodded, "I run accio, I take the pictures, put it together, manage the others," he explained with a nervous and quick tone. He didn't want to linger too much on it, since it was what he did but knew that he was young in a position that held a lot of weight. But, the girl agreed to the picture so Vader took a small step back and looked through the viewfinder, adjusting it until it was right, "It's a magical camera, so be sure to move about," Vader looked at Jarica before he count down from three and took the picture of her. He kept the camera in place for a moment as it captured what it needed to and then lowered it. "Thanks Jarica," the boy had a small but pleased smile.

The girl listened with great interest to her narrative, and her blue eyes lifted and looked at the boy's lovely eyes. -I think that is very important to you, what are you doing. And i think it's realy good, what you're doing. - It was a cher up to the boy, but furt her Jarica did nothing wrong and let the boy do his job. She was thinking soon going to the school with yelow rose, and put rose to the water.- Ur welcom, Vader! have nice day to you! - She smiled at him and decided to move on, because she didn't want to talk any more, and especially she didn't want to stop him from talking to her self. I hope they'll ever meet again in some school hallways to ask each other how they are. So Jarica went back to his common room to take care of this beautiful rose, to put her in a vase and add some cold water, because the rose demanded human attention, because she did not really want it to be dried on the first day.

Thanks, for the post!

Vader got the picture he wanted and smiled at the girl, "Bye Jarcia! Have a good day," the boy took out his list and headed away reading the next name and already figuring out where he would need to go to find that person. Once he had come to a conclusion as to where they might be, Vader gave one last wave to the girl and then headed away. He grabbed the coffee flask and sipped it lightly as he went.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back