Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 11 1/2 Inch Unyielding Holly Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
He didn't know where in this enormous castle the next girl on his delivery list could be, so figured that he should start at the Hufflepuff table first before making his way up to the Hufflepuff common room again. Luckily for him, he knew what her name was and what colour her hair had because she was in the same year as him as well as some classes. ''Yo, Geovanna!'' Tomas called out while approaching the table.

Geo's hair was in an unusual mess, piled on top of her head in a messy bun, her face buried deeply into her new Astronomy book. It was one of the classes she found the most difficult, afterall she had so many new elements to remember. Her glasses frames continously slipped down her nose as she scribbed frantically, trying to take down as many notes as she could before the next class. Without saying a word, Geo looked up at the boy approaching, pushing her frames up once more as she did so. No one had ever called her Geovanna. In fact the word made her skin crawl. How did this boy know her full name? She remained silent as he approached. She was way too busy to deal with this right now. She'd seen this first year around but never had they spoken, and she was unsually not in the right mood to entertain.

Tomas stopped in front of her and smiled brightly at the Hufflepuff. ''I have a rose here for you.'' he said when she didn't say anything back to him, taking out the rose from his bucket to show it to her. ''Here you go.'' Tomas said whilst holding it out for her to grab.
Geovanna Volt

My sister, always. My greatest friend. You are incredible.

Love, Leila.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back