Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
14 1/2 inch Flexible Ebony Wand with a Phoenix Core
Edward hadn't participated in any of the school events during so far this year and had been getting into a bit of trouble so he figured he needed to earn some brownie points among his peers. Volunteering to be a Rose deliverer had seemed like a good idea at the time but as he wandered around the school looking for his first student, he discovered it was more difficult than he'd originally predicted. He found out Lars was an older Ravenclaw student and that he was on the Quidditch team. Figuring that would be a good place to start Edward made his way down to the pitch. "Lars Van Houten!" Edward shouted across the pitch "Lars Van Houten you have a rose delivery!" Edward shouted even louder.

@Lars van Houten

In an attempt to escape the rose rush at the castle, and to get his mind of the rose he'd gotten earlier, Lars was flying a few laps on the Quidditch pitch. He wasn't really even the kind of person who often flew in his free time, but it was a pretty good way to distract himself. But apparently even here he wasn't safe from the Valentine's madness, and Lars winced as someone shouted his name. He raised his hand to show the boy he had heard him, then flew down to the ground with a sigh, landing near the young boy.

Edward was relieved that he was able to make his first delivery so quickly. He needed a way to make the deliveries easier to perform without making his throat raw. "I bet a sandwich board would be more noticeable" Edward said out loud as he walked closer to the older boy. 'What do you think? If I wore a Sandwich Board, it should help make this process faster" Edward asked as he pulled out a yellow rose and message for Lars.

You're a great friend and a wonderful person and I appreciate you!
Nell

Lars was a bit confused by the boy, but nodded. "It would be." He said quietly. "But then making the board would take time, wouldn't it?" He didn't think it was actually faster, but he didn't really care. He took the rose from the boy, reading the note quickly. He gave a weak smile. "Thanks." He mumbled. "Good luck with the rest."

"Perhaps, but I could use a break anyways" Edward responded with a smile as he tried to think of how the board should look like so that it could attract the most attention. It was good to have something else to do besides just delivering roses after all. "Hope you enjoy the rose and note!" Edward added before walking away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back