Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Teddy ♡
Wand
Curly 11" Sturdy Pine Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
When Clementine couldn't find the boy she was meant to deliver her next rose to, she had begun to ask for some help in finding him. It didn't help that she didn't really know who the boy was, so she had asked others who Reuben Lagowski was. When a group of people said he was probably on the Quidditch Pitch practicing because he needed it, Clementine missed the sarcasm and venom in their tone of voices so she took their suggestion and headed to the pitch, hoping the Hufflepuff would be there.

Reuben couldn't understand it. When he practised by himself, at least half of the shots he made were successful. Of course, there being no keeper to defend the quaffle helped some, but it couldn't possibly have improved his accuracy. He sighed, coming back down to land on the grass just as a young girl from his house arrived at the pitch. He tilted his head a little as he approached. "Hey," he said, hoping she wasn't here to make fun of him, as everybody else who sought him out seemed to be.

Clementine saw someone practicing out on the field and was happy that the boy flew down to where she was. "Hi there," she replied, "Are you Reuben Lagowski?" she asked carefully. "They said he might be out here so I have to give him this," she said, pulling out a yellow rose.

Reuben nodded, still unsure as to the Hufflepuff's intentions. Her manner seemed friendly enough, but he had been deceived in this way before. He watched as she produced and offered him a rose, his eyes suddenly widening. "Oh," he said, accepting it graciously. "Wow. Thank you. Do you know who it's from?"

Clementine smiled happily once the boy took his rose. "Yes there's a note," she said, reaching into her basket for the small card with his name on it. "It's from someone named Victoria?" she said unsure, hoping she remembered the correct name that was signed in the message. "How sweet of her," Clementine smiled, unaware.
Good luck kid,

Victoria.
<i>
</i>​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back