Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Knotted 9 Inch Flexible Willow Wand with Demiguise Hair Core
Hunter avoided the Great Hall that morning. Valentines Day, in his opinion, is a waste of time. No, he doesn't hate the occasion, he just doesn't want to be a bridge for couples to act sweetly. But his sister insisted for him to volunteer for the rose delivery. So, here he was, walking with a basket his sister provided with the assigned roses that he's suppose to deliver. Hunter read the name on the paper he randomly choose with a yellow rose with it. The only thing he knew about Charlotte Owens was she's a Slytherin Chaser which he had been following the games since last year. He thinks she was good. Although, Hunter didn't know where to find her except hope that she's in the Quidditch Pitch practicing for their final game against Ravenclaw. The Hufflepuff boy journey down the pitch looking for a certain blonde. "Miss Charlotte Owens!" Hunter called out.

Quidditch was definitely always on Charlotte's mind. She was feeling extremely confident that Slytherin was going to win the cup that year, and with their final match just around the corner, Charlotte was eager to practice even though it was Valentine's Day. Valentine's Day felt just like any other day, even with a boyfriend to give her some company. And with James not with her at the moment, Charlotte decided she would grab her gear and head straight up to the pitch by herself. She figured that people would be too busy to practice and so it would be the perfect chance to have the pitch all to herself. However, as she made it to the top, Charlotte heard her name being called by a younger boy. She quickly found him and walked over. "Yes, that's me." she said, wondering what he needed her for.

The Slytherin acknowledge him and walked over. "I have a yellow rose for you." Hunter retrieved the flower and letter with it from his basket. Handed it to Charlotte with a huge smile. "Hope this will brighten up your day." He added.
To little Charlotte,

Sorry for not being apart of your life for as long as I would have liked. Just know I will always be here if you need me.

Happy Valentine's Day,
Love from Uncle Landon (aka Professor Carter)

The boy stated that he had a yellow rose for Charlotte and said also that he hoped it would brighten her day. She thanked him for his generosity before opening up the note and reading it. It was from her uncle and Charlotte made a mental note to thank him later. She hadn't spoken to him for a long time and from the looks of things he felt extremely sorry and Charlotte was more than happy to forgive him. "That's wonderful!" she exclaimed as she folded the note back up and put it into her pocket. "Have you done many deliveries yet or is this one of your first ones?" Charlotte was eager to start a conversation with the boy. After all, he looked friendly enough to add to the list of Charlotte's friends and she loved meeting new people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back