Lidiya Kozlova

Lukyan's Spawn 🖤 Veela Blooded ✨ Morbid Curiosity
OOC First Name
Madz
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Boredom persuade Liddy to do something out of the ordinary. She was one of many students that signed up to volunteer handing our roses. If she had something more of interest to fill her days, Liddy probably wouldn't bother with mundane things to begin with. On the day she got her basket of roses and notes, Liddy read through the notes and plucked away some petals from the roses. None of the notes were that interesting, and if it were up to Liddy she'd paint all the roses black and white. Liddy deliver the first rose in the great hall, dropping the basket right on Gryffindor's house table with a loud thud. "Fleur?"

Fleur was pretty happy with the roses she had received today, but not really expecting any more. She liked Valentine's day well enough, and was actually pretty excited to go to the ball with Ethan tonight. She wondered if he looked forward to it too, and hoped so. She was eating with some of her friends when someone called her name. Fleur looked up to see a younger girl with a basket of roses, and she didn't look very cheerful. "Over here!" Fleur called, raising her hand.

Liddy looked up seeing the redhead raise her hand to get her attention. "Wonderful," Liddy bent down to get a yellow rose and the note to go along with it. "Here a rose for you and a note, dragons are alright. Inferis are better when you can control them and make them do stuff, like a puppet," Liddy randomly commented. "I can't wait to be able to do that," Liddy says with an ambiguous smile on her face.

Dear Fleur,

It's really cool to have a friend who loves dragons as much as I do!

Love,
Maddy

Fleur looked at the younger girl as she took her rose out, then frowned as she started babbling about dragons and Inferi. Fleur didn't get it until she looked at her note, it became clear to her the girl had read it. She wasn't going to make a fuss about it, but did snort in derision at the girls words. "Inferi, really?" She asked her, skeptical. "You look more like they'd eat you." She said, shrugging. "I hope you're not waiting to learn stuff like that at Hogwarts, you know."

Liddy blinked, "That's right," she says staring blankly at the redhead. "I welcome it, it's better than ending up down in the dirt and get eaten by bugs," neither sounded great, but in Liddy's mind becoming an inferi meal will be a first. "No, reanimating inferis is not a skill to be obtain in this school, but I'll like to figure out another way how it's done."

Fleur scoffed at the girl's words, unimpressed. "Right, sure you do." She said skeptically. She had a feeling the girl was someone who delighted in making other people feel uncomfortable, and Fleur wasn't about to allow that. "I don't think you will, but good luck I guess." She said, rolling her eyes. "Though you don't sound like you know what you're talking about." She shrugged. "Thanks for the rose, though. I'll be off now."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back