🌹 Rose Giving Yellow? Is It You I'm Looking For?

Isaiah Thompson

bold • free • tagging along 🎪

OOC First Name
Marijke
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
El
Wand
Curly 14 1/2 Inch Flexible Blackthorn Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Isaiah had now been wandering around the castle for quite a while and with how much he had been shouting and calling out names he was starting to wonder how much of a voice he would have left at the end of the day. It all seemed to be worth it though. He was enjoying himself and everyone seemed to be happy receiving their roses, so if his voice was the sacrifice he needed to make than so be it. "EMILY HASTINGS?" Zay shouted out, wondering what the odds even were that he'd find a random student in the middle of a random hallway. He just hoped his shouting might be loud enough for her to hear and come see what was happening even if she wasn't close.

Emily was going to sit out in the courtyard and read. She didn't expect anyone to be yelling for her on the way down. She raised a brow as she came up behind the boy. "Settle down, settle down, I'm right here."

Isaiah almost jumped when the girl he was looking for came up from behind him. "Jeez, dude, you don't just sneak up on people like that." He let out as he turned around to face her, placing a hand on his chest. "Anyways, I've got a rose for you. Just a sec." Zay said as he looked for the right rose, before holding the yellow rose out to her. "Here, it's this one."

Emily,
Happy Valentines day friend!
Daintree

Emily smiled, a little pleased that she snuck up on him. She took the rose and glanced at the note, and her smile dropped. Had she sent Daintree a rose? "Thank you," she told the boy, turning to hurry away.

Isaiah watched as the girl read the note, a bit surprised when she seemed eager to get away again. "Uh, yeah- you're welcome!" He called after her when she was already walking away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back