🌹 Rose Giving Yellow For The Soft

Samantha Jacobs

55' grad 🎓 | biggest heart ❤️ olivander's asst.

OOC First Name
Maria
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
ren
Wand
Fir Wand 14 1/8" Essence Of Sphinx Remains
Yellow Rose for @Charlie Helkovaara

It was that time of year again, where roses were being given out and the love mist was in the air. Samantha had always enjoyed Valentine's Day, especially when giving out roses. Right now, she was giving out the many roses for the special day. With a basket filled with the roses, she was giving out today, she walked into the Great Hall and tapped the shoulder of the nearest person on the Hufflepuff table. "Hi," Samantha says with a small smile and wave with her free hand. "Do you happen to know who and where Charlie Helkovaara is?" Samantha askes curiously as she looks around the Great Hall.

Charlie was barely even thinking about roses, too excited to go up and talk to his dad. He was startled when he felt someone tap his shoulder. He looked up, swallowing his food quickly. "Yes, hi, I'm Charlie?" He sounded unsure and winced at that. Was something wrong?

Samantha smiles as she's happy that she found the right person. "Oh good, I found you," Samantha says with a small smile and giggles a little. The sixth-year Hufflepuff takes out the rose that's for Charlie out of the basket she was carrying. "Here you go, I have a rose for you!" Samantha says with a smile, as she hands the rose towards the younger boy.

Dear Charlie,

Thank you for being my friend through this weird world.

Sincerely,
Parker

Charlie was surprised that he'd gotten a rose at all, but he was grateful. He smiled shyly at the girl. "Oh, thank you." He took the note and unfolded it, a warm smile passing over his face. "It's from my friend Parker. Thank you." He spoke again, smiling up at her.

Samantha smiles a little. "You're most welcome," Samantha says with a small giggle and laugh. The Hufflepuff nods as the younger boy explains who the rose is from. "Well, you have such a nice friend," Samantha says with a small smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back