Sofija
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Arthur
((yellow for Lillian Lockwood))

From this rose Kiara was a little bit scared, she left it as a last one. Lillian Lockwood, she was related to Arthur, right? She had to make a perfect first impression, but here she was. "Lillian Lockwood, right? I have a rose for you," Kiara softly smiled and handed the yellow rose over. "How is your day going?" She decided to make sure everything was fine, it was her last rose for today after all.

Friends forever, don't worry.

Lars

Lily was humming happily, debating what to do with the rest of the muffins she had made, when she heard someone speak her name. She turned, and immediately smiled. She knew this face. "Yes, but please, it's Lily," she told the girl. She took the offered rose and smiled gently. "Thank you."

Lily unfolded the note and giggled softly. Lars. She folded the note into her pocket and looked to the girl. "My day is lovely, thank you for asking. You are Kiara, aren't you?" She gave the girl a knowing smile.

Everything was fine! Kiara became more relieved and nodded. "Lily.. Got it," she cheerfully smiled.

As the girl giggled, Kia knew, everything was even better, but she didn't expect that Lily will know her name. "Glad you're having a good day! Yes, I am Kiara, you can call me Kia, if you want to." Ravenclaw sheepishly smiled. "Do you know from who the rose is?" Cause Kia knew that there was a lot if anonymous notes too and the interest over took her.

Lily smiled. "Oh, yes, it's from one of my dearest friends." Lily stepped a little closer and smiled brightly. "You are the girl Ava asked me to speak to," she teased lightly. "I've heard little rumors that someone has been straightening up little Arthur," Lily's eyes twinkled.

Kia nodded. "It's cute! Have you been friends since the first year?" But as she heard the next words, her stomach started the marathon. What was that supposed to mean? Red alarm! Kia blushed heavily, but continued to smile. "Rumors? There are rumors about me and Arthur?" It was more than visible that Kiara felt awkward, what she was supposed to say? Ava knew about her, Lily knew about her and in the same time Kiara was into their relative. "Wait, straighteninh up? What do you mean?" As she got nervous, her French accent came back. Now there was no doubt that girl is from France. Yet, she still continued to smile, everything was going around Arthur, there was no reason not to smile, even if she felt awkward.

Lily giggled. "Oh, it's been so long. First or second year," she mused, trying to recall but finding she couldn't quite remember. She giggled gently, stepping forward to take the girls hand. "Oh, oh no dear, it's quite alright. I was simply teasing you, I meant nothing by it."

She gave Kiara a warm smile. "It's just a circle, really. You're close to Jordie, which means Sapphire has heard all about you. Which means Ava has pestered Sapphire about how Jordie is, and Ava has heard little whispers. Jordie won't tell us what it is, but it's enough that Ava wants to know you." Lily giggled. "But she's travelling with her best friend, so she's asked me to find out who it is that Arthur is fond of," Lily winked playfully. "No one has ever gotten him to dance before,"

Kiara immediately thought of her Beaux friends, she still wished she could graduate with them and then tell to younger kids the same that Lillian told her. Friends since the first or second year, but at least she had Jenna. Almost the same story only also long distance friendship. "That's so cute! I wish I will have this long friendship too!" she finally said and let Lily take her hands. "Oh, oh alright!" she tried to calm down and sound more cheerful.

She tried to keep up with everything that Lily said. Jordie said to Sapphire, Sapphire to Ava, Ava to Lily and Lily to Kiara. What a long chain of information. And now Ava is traveling around the world and that's why Lily is trying to find out about her, Kia lightly nodded at everything that Lockwood said and.. What did she say? "Arthur is fond of? You think it's me? Like.. you think he may like me? Me?" actually she didn't exactly realise that she gave herself out, but she thought she had the chance to find out how does he feel about her, so in that moment it wasn't even the most important thing to her. "I'm a dancer and he's a fast learner, and he fastly agreed. And.. oh," she finally closed her mouth as she understood that he didn't agree just for fun, right? Her eyes went wider, then she remembered the way he treated her, kissed her temple publicly, promised to go out with her and how much they had touched. And she finally connected what Lily meant with straightening up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back