OOC First Name
Madz
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Not Looking)
Wand
Alder Wand 13 3/4" Essence of Dragon Heartstring
Kace was on a roll, he may have started at noon time but he was handing out roses like a cupid, speed demon. Ugh! Kace just thought of something while he headed over to his house table. He should've dressed up all in red to go along with the Valentine's theme. Next time, he thought as he moved on over to Rose Holland, one of Gryffindor's prefect. Kace glanced over at the badge to briefly confirm her identity and then handed over the yellow rose. "Rose, a rose for you!" The boy grins enthusiastically in a greeting.

Rose never failed to be amused by the puns her name generated, and as a boy handed a rose to her she grinned at him. 'This Rose thanks you for your rose!" She said brightly as she took it from him. "Thank you! How are your deliveries going?" She asked him as he placed the rose down on the table and started unfolding the note.

Kace nodded, giving her the note as well. "Yeah, no problem." He grinned fairly wide, smile anymore and his mouth will be sore by the night. That never stopped him. "Hellah fun, I've been to places I haven't been before and I get to play cupid! Who doesn't like to be cupid?" Kace remarked, laughing. "And it reminds me of back home a little bit, but instead of roses it used to be cards, oh, oh and those chocolate roses we had to sell at this community center I used to be a part of. They tasted great!"

Rose!

Thank you sooooo much for letting me help organise the roses! You’re a great friend and a great person!

xoxox LIZZIE!

Last edited:
Rose grinned as the boy said he was having fun with his deliveries. That was what she wanted from this event! "I love delivering too, I'm glad you like it!" She told him happily. "And I think you make an excellent cupid." She nodded as she listened to him talk about what he did at home. "That sounds like a lot of fun too." She told him honestly. Then she glanced down at the note and smiled as she saw it was from Lizzie. She folded it again and placed it in her basket. "Thanks, Kace, right?" She had tried to remember the names of all the volunteers, though she didn't think she had completely succeeded in that. But this boy was a Gryffindor too, so she had seem him around before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back