OOC First Name
Anna
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Reading that the next rose he was meant to deliver was to a professor, Knox headed to the staff table to find Professor Drage. Knox wasn’t familiar with them, so he decided to look around the table once before reading the name out loud, hoping that one of the professors nearby would be the one he was searching for. “Um, is Professor Drage here?” Knox asked politely, feeling a bit hesitant to shout as he did with his other roses, in case the action would lose Gryffindor a few points.

@Professor Lydia Drage

Lydia was not expecting to hear her name over her bowl of oats, almonds, and berries. She looked up to see one of the Gryffindor prefects, not a student whose name she recalled. Lydia almost raised her hand like a schoolchild but resisted the unconscious urge. “Present,” she said, setting down her spoon and smiling back at the boy.

When a nearby professor responded, Knox looked over to the woman and gave a polite smile before walking over to her. “Hey Professor, I have a rose to deliver to you.” He explained, looking to his basket to pick up the yellow rose meant for her. He offered the rose and made sure the note was tied to it. “Happy valentine’s day!” He said happily.​

Professor,

Thanks for being so helpful with all the classes. I know I can't continue with the subject, but your teachings weren't the problem.

Rose

Users who are viewing this thread

Back