OOC First Name
Madz
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Not Looking)
Wand
Alder Wand 13 3/4" Essence of Dragon Heartstring
Kace heard word about Kauri hanging around in the courtyard. Kace went looking for the older boy, hoping who told him was right. Bouncing down the steps outside the castle, Kace landed on the last step and then rushed over to the courtyard. "Kauri, K, Kauri, hey K, where are you?!" Kace shouted with the basket in his hands, the roses inside manage to survive after that jump. "Got a rose for you, Kauri!"

Delivering roses unfortunately involved a lot of wandering around the castle, running into dead ends and looking in the wrong place. Kauri didn't mind the exercise, the smiles on people's faces always worth it, but he was definitely a bit disappointed when looking for someone didn't pay off. The courtyard was a bust and he was turning to go back into the castle when he heard his own name, turning around curiously. The disappointment was immediately replaced by excitement when he saw the roses the boy was carrying, and Kauri grinned brightly, waving to him. "Hey! I'm over here!" Kauri called out, making his way over to the boy, excited.

Kace recognize the older Gryffindor boy who gave the tour of the castle on his first night here. Kace met the teen halfway with a rose already rotating between his fingers, being careful about the thorns on the stem. "There you are dude, was looking for you in the great hall!" Kace exclaimed, delivering the rose to Kauri. Kace noted the basket of roses he carried, "Busy too? Man, this castle so big!"

Kauri smiled brightly, wondering who had sent him this rose. "Sorry, I've been all over the castle today." He laughed lightly, lifting his basket by way of explanation. "Thanks!" He accepted the rose from Kace happily, opening the card to see who it was from.

Kace wiggled his shoulders. He was aching a little, but it didn't seem to slow him down. "Tell me about it! I'll finally complete the rest of the tour you started," Kace laughed. "Catch you later!"

Hi Kauri!

You’re a fun guy, and a good pal!

See you at the next event!

Rose

Kauri chuckled at the boy's comment, a broad smile spreading across his face as he read the card. He was glad Rose had thought of him today, even if the roses they had sent had been different colours. They had already talked about his rose, and he was excited to go to the dance with her tonight. Face a little pink, Kauri gave the boy a cheerful wave in farewell before continuing on the rest of his deliveries.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back