Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Lesbian
Wand
Curly 12 1/2" Unyielding Cedar Wand with Vampire Blood Core
Since Darcy didn't really know many people at the school she decided to try her luck in the Great Hall first because it was a place everyone went to daily. After making her first delivery she walked around toward the Hufflepuff table in search for Eleanor Hope. She knew the girl was the twin of someone in her house so she knew which face to look for. Once she spotted the girl, Darcy smiled and said, "Excuse me, Eleanor?" holding out the roses as an explanation first. Hopefully the girl knew what that meant.

Valentine's Day was one of Eleanor's favourite days of the year. It was a day when you could tell everyone you love them with words or with simply a small gesture and it made many people happy. Seeing people happy was one of her favourite things and so she sat at the Hufflepuff table that morning with a smile on her face, watching as people around her received roses from others. When she heard her name being said, she quickly turned around and beamed. "Is that for me?" she asked, looking at the yellow rose the girl was holding out to her.

Darcy chuckled as the girl asked if the rose was for her and nodded her head. The girl reminded her of her younger sister. She picked out the yellow rose from her bunch delicately and handed it to her. "It comes with this note," Darcy said, looking in her purse for the small card that had Eleanor's name on it. Once she spotted it, she also handed the card over to her.
Ellie,

You're one of the best friends a guy can ask for.

Love Liam.
<i>
</i>​

Eleanor took the yellow rose when it was given to her and quickly read the note. It was from Liam and Eleanor smiled at it, glad that he thought of her enough to do this. "Thank you." she told the girl who gave it to her. "Did you get any roses yet?" She wondered how it felt to deliver lots of roses and if perhaps they received roses for their efforts. Maybe next year Eleanor will send a rose to everyone that helped out with delivering them. After all, sending roses and not getting anything in return seemed quite unfair.

Darcy beamed at the sight of the girl reading her note; she could see why her younger sister liked to do this because seeing others happy was nice. "You're welcome," she replied. She looked down at her list to see who she had to deliver a rose to next when the girl asked her a question. "Not yet, but it is still early in the day," Darcy said with a wink. Truthfully she didn't expect any roses since she didn't know too many people here but it didn't bother her.

Eleanor frowned slightly when the girl said she hadn't received a rose yet and suddenly she had an idea. "Wait, before you go to deliver another rose, I have something for you." Eleanor reached into the pocket of her robes and carefully took out a pink and yellow flower crown. "I made it myself." she said, extending her arm to give it to her. "There are many more, so don't feel bad about taking it." she added with a friendly smile.

Darcy looked down at the next name on her list and was about to leave when the Hufflepuff girl told her to wait. The Slytherin tilted her head and furrowed her brows in confusion momentarily before the younger girl brandished a flower crown. Darcy chuckled and shook her head, "Oh I couldn't," she began, before the girl insisted. So Darcy took it and placed it carefully on her head, adjusting the strands of her red hair. "How does it look?" she said, posing playfully and chuckling.

Looking up at the older girl as she put Eleanor's flower crown on made the Hufflepuff beam. She had clearly brightened her mood and Eleanor chuckled along with her, hoping she would keep that flower forever, despite how easy it was to make another one. "It looks great!" she exclaimed. "It really suits you, but I think you should get on to delivering more roses now. They can't deliver themselves! I'll see you again sometime." Eleanor smiled, hoping to come across the older girl again. But for now, she had to fulfil her rose delivering duties and Eleanor was not going to stand in the way of that.

Darcy smiled and chuckled at the younger girl's reaction, nodding her head in agreement. "Okay you're right," she said, looking down at her list again. She still had quite a few people to track down. "Thanks again for the flower crown, I love it, happy Valentine's Day!" Darcy said before waving goodbye and heading out of the great hall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back