Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Tomas 🦁
Wand
11' Mayhaw Wood with Core of Wampus Cat Hair
Wendy was down to her last two, and they both belong to two somebodies in Slytherin. Wendy wonders over towards their table, the young first year was pointed out to a fourth year. Wendy remembered this girl in the beginning of the year. The one who caused all that noise about something Wendy didn't quite understand yet. "Hi! Are you Hayley by the way?"

Having just had breakfast with her friends at the Gryffindor table, Hayley was in a good mood once more as she strolled past the Slytherin table on her way out of the hall. Hayley thought she glimpsed someone pointing in her direction, but she was still was startled by a voice from across the table. Another rose delivery. She felt a twinge of nervousness, but quashed it quickly. "Hi, yes, I'm Hayley."

"Okay cool, because I was not trying to search this entire school. Especially when I don't even know where Slytherins house at." Wendy handed over the rose and note. "Sorry, it doesn't have a name. I wouldn't be able to tell you who sent it"

Note said:
Hayley
You're going to be so disappointed – I tried tot hink of a good way to make a joke about this, but instead I'm just really glad we're proper friends now, you know? I'll try to be back on my game next year.

"Hey, thanks. Slytherin's in the dungeons, if you ever do need to go down there. It's not too hard to find." Hayley was somewhat surprised that even a first year wouldn't know at all where one of the houses was, but she was happy to help. She took the note, read it, and grinned. "That's okay, I know exactly who sent this." It didn't have Rory actually written on it, but it had Rory written all over it. And yes, as much as she enjoyed teasing Rory, Hayley was glad that they had become such good, genuine friends. And somewhat relieved that Rory hadn't made a good joke, since Hayley herself hadn't sent one at all.

"Oh, I had an idea but you're unable to get in anyways. Right?" Wendy from New York, she could find about every park across the state. Finding her way around this school, however, was a challenge depending where she was heading. That good sense of direction was surely taking a hit. "Is he trying to have you guessing? Guys are like that when they have a crush on you. I'm Wendy." She says in greeting a minute later. "I don't know about you, but my parents wouldn't have want me in the dungeons. No way they would agree to that."

"Oh. Yeah, that's true, you can't get in without the password. I didn't realise what you meant. Round this time you often see a bunch of rose delivery people hanging around the entrance hoping someone they're looking for will come out." Hayley laughed when the younger girl asked if it was a guy with a crush. The thought of Rory, with her androgynous nickname, being taken for a boy, was amusing, as was this kid assuming she was heterosexual enough to put up with a male crush. On the other hand, she would have thought the delivery people would know about the significance of the roses' colours. "No, no, she's a friend of mine. We have a tradition of teasing each other in our notes, and this reads very much like something she would say." Hayley smiled as the girl introduced herself. "I'm Hayley. Yeah, I hate being down in the dungeons."

Wendy smiles. "I actually did that for Gryffindor, but only because I had a snicker bar. It's a good way to get people do stuff for you." Wendy saw no harm in doing that. It was an innocent exchange for a favor. "Oops, my bad! I really should get used to these names. They're different from back home." Wendy did that 'yikes' face, she didn't want to be known for mis-gendering anyone. "Rory a cute name, please tell her I said that." Wendy complimented the friend who wouldn't know she existed. "What's it like down there? Do you guys at least have windows?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back