Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single (Not Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Homosexual
Wand
Curved 11 1/2 Inch Swishy Dogwood Wand with Vampire Blood Core
Kishen did not know why he signed up to do this. Maybe to make friends possibly? He shook the thought out of his head and walked around the corridor until he came to a kid. "Are you Elliot? I have a yellow rose for you." he told him.

Elliot generally kept to himself in the hallways when he wasn't with people he knew. It was easier to slip through the crowds and make it back to the common room that way. That tactic proved to be a bit more difficult on Valentines day though, with other students calling out names and flagging down strangers at random for rose deliveries. Even so, it was still a surprise with a boy he didn't recognize approached him with a rose. "Oh hi, thank you- I mean yes," Elliot recollected himself, "I'm Elliot."

Kishen chuckled a little bit at the boy's reaction. He handed the boy the rose and the note.
El,

Thanks for being my best friend.

Lily

Nodding in thanks as he took the rose, Elliot smiled as he read the note. He should have known Lily would send him a rose too. Tucking the note in his pocket, he look up at the other boy, "Thanks," he paused, glancing to see if he had many remaining roses to deliver. Elliot wasn't really sure of the ettiequte with the rose deliveries, but figured he could skate by on vague politeness if nothing else. "Uh, good luck on the rest of your deliveries."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back