OOC First Name
Madz
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Not Looking)
Wand
Alder Wand 13 3/4" Essence of Dragon Heartstring
Kace did one more delivery for Gryffindor's table. There were more on the list, however, Kace only spotted one on his list that was nearby. A fellow first year named, Cyzarine had a yellow rose with her name on it. Kace stepped in front of the girl's view, Kace twirled in place and gave up the rose with a small toss in the air. "Cyz-ARINE, catch!" Kace warns her before the rose fell down to the ground.

Cyzarine in minding her own business and delivering her own roses, had finally found an occasion to actually stop and sit down in the great hall. She was very surprised when someone said her name, with a loud call, and he was in front of her. She reached out to catch the rose and managed to just get it in her hand before it fell to the ground. "Thanks!" the girl said with a loud giggle, it was nice to receive roses. So nice! Cyzarine loved delivering roses and it appeared that this one might be for her. "Is this for me?" she asked, a smile on her face, she was fairly certain that it was but wanted to confirm that.

The boy laughed, "Duh! I wouldn't give you a rose if it wasn't! Also, I would've given you a rose if I had an extra one left over," the boy winked at the pretty brunette. Kace hadn't made any arrangements to gift a rose to another, so that statement would be kinda untrue. Kace just flirted with the idea and went digging into his pocket to retrieve the note. "Here ya go, it came with the rose," Kace slips the note in her palm.

LOVE SIERRA

Cyzarine gave a little shrug, "Well, technically, you only told me to catch," The boy hadn't said it was for her until she had asked about it. However, Cyzarine was just smiling at the rose before the boy then gave her the note that went along with it. The gryffindor opened up the note and read it over. It was so sweet that Sierra had sent her a rose and was pleased that she had managed to send the other girl a rose too. "Thank you," the girl said to the boy that had delivered it to her. "How many have you got left? I've delivered all of mine,"

Kace, nodded rolling his eyes. "Well, if you want to get technical about it. What are you a Gryffindor or Ravenclaw?" Kace teased the girl, meaning no harm by it. Kace peer down, doing a quick count of roses left in the basket. He was half way done playing cupid. "Ummm, not much left. I started late. They'll get their roses," Kace shrugged, he wasn't worried about delivering them. Kace will have them all sent out by the end of the day. "Oh yeah, how'd it go with you? Get any of them mixed up or something?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back