OOC First Name
Anna
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Now that the valentine’s rose deliveries were underway, Knox was unsure of how he felt about signing up to deliver them, after all that happened after the yule ball. He felt out of place, and that delivering roses to students who were happy would be a reminder that he wasn’t. But regardless, Knox knew he had a job to do, a responsibility to deliver the roses he had promise to, and he couldn’t back out now. Arriving to the great hall, Knox tried to get his deliveries out of the way as quickly as possible. He pulled the first yellow rose from his basket and twirled it in his hand as he called out to the hall. “Brooke Townsend! You have a rose!” Knox then waited to see if Brooke was nearby.

@Brooke Townsend

Brooke was busy with her own roses when she heard her name being called. Smiling, she tucked her hair behind her ears as she found the boy who'd been calling, noting he was one of the Gryffindor prefects as she got his attention. "Hello, that's me," she said politely.

Knox smiled when a girl nearby confirmed she was the person he was looking for. “Awesome, I have this yellow rose for you, it’s my first delivery today.” Knox explained as he offered the yellow rose to Brooke. “Happy valentine’s day.” He said happily, pleased that his first delivery was going by relatively smoothly. He hoped the rest of his deliveries would be the same.​

Happy Valentine's Day,

Ivy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back