Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Wand
Curly 9 Inch Flexible Black Walnut Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Jordie didn't know the next name on his list right away, but it was easy enough to find out. He jogged down to the great hall, looking around until he found who he thought might be the girl he was looking for. "Hey, excuse me, are you Kiara Thompson?" He asked, giving her his gentlest smile.

Kiara hadn't really expected any roses and now she had gotten a pink one, leaving her mildly confused as she headed into the great hall to grab a snack. What confused her even more was seeing the headboy walk up to her, mentioning her name. "That's me." She offered her brother's friend a small smile, waiting to see why he had been looking for her. Part of her wanted to assume he had a rose to deliver, but that seemed a little too bold to think.

Jordie smiled, taking a seat beside the girl and pulling out the rose and its note. He offered them to her with a warm smile. "Delivery," He teased her gently.

Happy Valentine’s day! Have a great day!

Aurora & Rosie

Kiara nervously fiddled with her hands when Jordie sat down next to her, almost wondering if she had done something wrong somehow. When he pulled out the rose her nerves quickly disappeared and she happily took it. She smiled at note, although it made her wonder whether she had send Rosie and Aurora roses. In the chaos of it all, she couldn't quite remember. She'd be sure to thank them for it later though. She just maybe needed to thank Jordie first. "Oh, I'm sorry. Thank you." Kiara offered him a smile.

Jordie chuckled. "Hey, no worries," He reassured her. "I'm glad to help. Happy Valentines," He offered easily, lingering a moment. It never hurt to chat for a moment, right?

Kiara nodded when Jordie didn't feel like she needed to apologize. "Yeah, you too." She gave him a little smile, eyeing him curiously for a second before asking a question that had been on her mind for most of the day. "You're friends with my brother right? Zay? Do you think he'd mind that I didn't send him a rose? I thought it'd be nice since he's graduating but then I sort of forgot.."

Jordie nodded at her original question, he and Isaiah were good friends. Her next question gave him pause, though, and he chuckled softly. "Isaiah is a pretty laid back guy, I don't think he'll mind too much. If you want to be safe though, just take him one yourself." He offered, taking one of the red roses he had and offering it out to her. "Tell him you wanted to give it to him personally," He winked playfully.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back