Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Homosexual
Wand
Curly 12 Inch Sturdy Black Walnut Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Blaise Chevalier had no idea who the first years were, so he walked up the Hufflepuff table, asking the students for a boy named Lucas Fletcher. Before long, the Ravenclaw's attention was drawn to Lucas Fletcher. "Hey, so I got a rose for you! It is a yellow one."

Lucas looked up in surprise when a much older boy approached him, his eyes widening a bit when he spotted him. "Oh, hello." He said quickly, nearly knocking over his pumpkin juice. "A rose? Really?" He asked in surprise.

"Yes, really!" Blaise chuckled as he held out the rose, along with the note. He bid the young kid a farewell before leaving.
You should really come with next time I’m attempting to sneak into the library. I heard that there is a forbidden section with loads of cool books!

Stan

Lucas was surprised by how quickly the boy left, but he supposed the rose was really what mattered. He opened the note and smiled at the message from Stan. He was cool, and Lucas had been sure he had already forgotten about him. He would have to seek him out, and also take him up on his offer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back