Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
15" Cedar Wood with Dragon Heartstring Core
This was his last Ravenclaw rose, before he would head to the dungeons to go deliver the two Slytherin roses. Cyrus looked around the entrance hall, looking for the prefect. At least he had a decent idea of who she was. Alas, he saw her! "Alexis! Alexis Kramer! Over here!" Cyrus waved his hand excitedly to get her attention, before approaching the prefect.

Alexis just came back from the gardens and was about to head back to the dorm when she heard a voice calling her name. With rose deliveries, she knew what the purpose was. Finding the source, she smiled when a second year approached her. "Hey. Cyrus, right?", she stopped as the boy neared her. "Got a rose for me?", she teased.​

Cyrus nodded, recognizing her as a chaser for the Ravenclaw team. After all, he knew most of the Quidditch players of the school. "Yes! And a note!" He held out the yellow rose and the note for the Ravenclaw. "I hope you have a great day!" Cyrus made sure she had the two items in her hand before running off to do his favorite thing in the school.
Alexis,

I hope we can still be friends.

Joshua

Alexis smiled at Cyrus when he recognized her. Taking the note and the rose, she waved her hand at the boy. "Thanks, Cyrus. You too. Happy Valentines!" Already received one from Sierra, she thought this was from one of her friends. She stopped walking the moment she opened the note. It came from Joshua. She looked at the rose with a smile now. They may not be talking or hanging out but she still considered him as her best friend. With hope, she looked forward to giving him his last rose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back