Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Rosemarie
Wand
Knotted 13 Inch Rigid Acacia Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
Oscar was very happy that the next person on his delivery list was someone he knew from class. The problem was that he didn't know where he could find Ivy. In order to find her, Oscar decided to just walk around for a bit until he'd spot her. His deliveries so far had been alright, which he was glad about. He didn't think that he wanted to be involved in someone else's drama, and so could only hope that the rest of his deliveries would go just as well. He smiled when he eventually spotted her walking in the third-floor corridor and hastily walked over towards her saying, ''Hey, Ivy wait up!''

Ivy had been to the library and was now heading to the great hall for some lunch. She hoped to get there quickly and read a bit while she ate. She hoped it would help drown out all the rose-related noise. But as she walked through the corridor she heard someone call her name. Ivy turned to see Oscar, one of her classmates. She hadn't talked to him much, but did see him as a rival to the top spot in the class. She wondered what he wanted. "Yes?" She asked, slowing down so he could catch up.

Walking over to Ivy once she slowed down made him realise again that he barely knew his classmates outside of classes. Was Oscar really spending that much time in the library after classes? ''You alright? I've got a rose here that I'm supposed to deliver to you,'' he said, already looking for her rose. ''Are you delivering, too?'' he asked as he handed the girl her yellow rose and note.

Happy Valentines Day! Hope you have a good day!
-Delilah

Ivy shrugged. "I'm fine." She said, not sure if she would tell Oscar even if she wasn't. It surprised her that he was delivering roses, bu she took the one he offered her. "Thanks." She said. "No, I'm not delivering. I'm too busy studying." She told him pointedly, looking down at the note. She smiled, pleased with the note. "I guess you have time for it though?" She asked him pointedly. She knew he took his studies seriously too.

''Understandable,'' he replied, finding it quite an accomplishment that some could find the time to do deliveries as well as things for school today. He'd made sure that he'd finished everything the day before so that he could spend all day on his deliveries. ''I do, actually. I've finished reading everything already and did the homework in advance so I could do this,'' Oscar said, rather pleased with himself.

Ivy watched Oscar skeptically. "And is that worth it?" She asked him bluntly, wondering if he was really enjoying delivering so much that it was worth the extra homework effort. "I'll probably still beat you in class, you know." She added, just for good measure.

''Doing my homework in advance?'' Oscar asked, noticing the bluntness in which Ivy asked the question. ''I like to believe so. It beats sitting around in the library all day whilst the rest of the school is doing this.'' He nodded towards the rest of his yet-to-be-delivered roses. Even though the boy could normally be found in the library himself, he didn't want to miss out on a schoolwide event. ''I'd very much like to see you try,'' he replied, grinning.

Ivy huffed. "The library is actually very nice and quiet around this time." She told him defensively, not wanting to admit it was a bit lonely to spend most of her day there. She smiled a bit. "I don't have to try." She added, sweeping back her hair. "Did you send anyone any roses?" She then asked.

''I bet,'' Oscar began, hoping that the library would be nice and quiet more often these days. He chuckled at Ivy's response. ''You don't? Then why haven't you finished studying already?'' he said teasingly. ''Funnily enough, I forgot to send mine.'' The downside of doing everything before the schoolwide event was that he had completely forgotten to send in his roses. But then again, he didn't really have friends to send roses to anyway. ''What about you, did you send any?''

Ivy shrugged at Oscar's words. "You're never done studying." She said, thinking of her dad. "There's always more to learn." She snorted when he said he had forgotten to send his roses, it made him delivering them seem more silly to her. "I sent a few, nothing special though." She said, meaning that she hadn't sent anything but yellow roses.

Oscar frowned at what Ivy said next, not sure if he fully agreed with her statement. His parents often told him that one would never be done studying but he knew he'd be done in four years. After that, well, it'd just be the occasional study of subjects he was interested in. ''Anyway, I shall leave you to it. Got more of these to deliver, and you probably have more studying to do,'' he said with a smirk. ''See you later.''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back