Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Asexual (Mervyn)
Wand
Straight 14 1/2 Inch Rigid Dogwood Wand with Unicorn Tail Hair Core
Leda knew exactly who she was looking for, with her basket of roses she read the name at the top of her list and knew the boy from the Quidditch team. The great hall was an easy place to find students, and sure enough she managed to locate Jasper at their table. Without warning, she sat down beside him and produced the yellow plant. “You know, I think someone round here must have a friend,” she mused, wondering if he realised she was talking to him.

Jasper had received a few roses already and was feeling pretty pleased. So far, he was one of the people with the most roses around. He definitely had more than both Blake and Tyler, and that made him happy. He was sitting at the table and eating when Leda suddenly sat down next to him. He looked up at her in confusion, as they never really talked much outside of Quidditch. His confusion turned into a grin when he saw the rose. "Is that for me?"

Leda sighed when Jasper asked if it was for him. "Well there's no one else around here with your name on it," she said, laying it down on the table between them with a note. This year she'd actually done quite well not to pry into what the notes said, which was hard given that it would have been useful information to have. Nevertheless she hung around in the hopes that Jasper would just tell her instead and put her out of her misery.

To Jasper.

thanks for getting me in trouble at the Yule Ball. or not. but thanks for being a friend.

Selene

Jasper shrugged. "Well, there's another Jasper but he's in Gryffindor." he informed her. Leda placed the rose with the note on the table, and Jasper grabbed it eagerly. He opened the note and laughed a bit at the contents. "Selene is weird." He mumbled, glancing over at the Ravenclaw table with a small shake of his head. "Anyway, thanks Leda."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back