Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Bethany's❤
Wand
10' Reed With Core of Phoenix Tail Feathers
Ari finished up the Hufflepuff table and moved onto Ravenclaw. It was a short list, actually only one rose for Ravenclaw on his list. It was a younger student, one named Flavio. Ari greeted the boy with a wave. "Morning Flavio, how are you?"

Reading by the lakefront had been a smart decision of his that allowed other students delivering roses to find him without too much difficulty, but after a while Flavio felt his stomach rumble and decided to head back into the castle to get something to eat. With his book under his arm and the two yellow roses he had already received marking the place he was reading, he walked into the great hall and towards the Ravenclaw table. Though before he could sit down at an empty spot he was stopped by an older Ravenclaw greeting him. "Hello." He greeted back, smiling politely at the boy. "I am okay, just decided to get something to eat." As he spoke he placed his book on the table in front of him. "How are you?" he asked in return.​
<i>
</i>

Ari pulled out a rose from the basket he carried around. A yellow pedal one, with a slight linear stem. "Excuse me if I'm interrupting. Happy Valentine's Day, thought I deliver this to you before the end of the day." Ari passed it over along with a note. "So far, so good, Its been a fun day, hard work but I manage. Can't wait for the dance. I'm going with Bethany Zanders." Ari confide in the younger student. Everyone knew who Bethany was, that he could trust to know who he was talking about. "Will you be going?"

Note said:
Dear Flavio
Thank you for always being my friend! I hope we can spend more time together soon. I love spending time in the wild patch with you.
Your friend always,
Ainsley

Flavio smiled when the boy revealed a yellow rose, saying that he was delivering it to him. It was his fourth rose of the day and he appreciated it just as much as the previous roses he had been given. "Thank you." He said, accepting the rose as it was passed to him. The boy then spoke about attending the dance with Bethany Zanders, someone Flavio knew as one of the older prefects. It was nice the boy seemed excited to attend with her. "I am going to the dance with my girlfriend." He answered, quickly opening his book to place his new rose next to the others he had received as he asked "Is Bethany your girlfriend?"
<i>
</i>
OOCOut of Character:
I couldn't have Flavio react to the note Ari gave him with the rose, since it's not added in the post :p Is it possible for you to add the note for me please? :D

Ari nodded. He looked at the other roses Flavio had received already. "Building a collection?" Ari teased. Flavio seems to be very popular with the girls around school. He couldn't blame them, the younger boy had looks. "That's always nice!" Then he paused and shook his head. "Working on it. But I would love her to be, more than anything in the world."

OOCOut of Character:
I am so sorry xD I was on my way to bed when I replied to this. I think. :unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back