Yellow for a baby 'Puff

Madeline Walden

OOC First Name
Lauren
Sexual Orientation
James
Wand
Curly 10 1/2 Inch Flexible Chestnut Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
Maddie didn't have a clue who she was supposed to be delivering this particular rose to. She had asked Leila if she knew anyone called Norton and all she learned was that he was a Hufflepuff and was often found outside so she took a chance and walked out onto the Great Lawn and tried to look around for anyone who might look eleven or twelve years old. After a few minutes of failing to identify anyone as the young Hufflepuff, she decided the only thing for it was to shout his name and hope that he was near enough to hear her. "NORTON!" she shouted "NORTON GILLESPIE?"

Norton had been playing in the grounds, having spent enough of his day inside, when he heard someone saying his name really loudly above the rest of the noise. He looked up and towards the person shouting, before deciding to go greet them. He rushed over and then noted that this girl was someone whom he had given a rose to, "I'm Norton!" he told her excitedly, "You can't give back your rose, there are no take backs in roses," Norton said mostly joking, he didn't know what this was about, he couldn't possibly be getting another rose! That would be ABSURD.

Maddie was surprised to see that the person she was delivering the rose to was the boy who delivered a rose to her. She smiled as the boy bounded over to her "Oh hi Norton" she said "don't worry i'm not giving back my rose" she giggled "I actually have one for you complete with a note" she finished and handed over the note.
Dear Norton,

*Thank you for being the bestest ever!
I wish I could tell you exactly what our friendship
means to me but I can't. I hope this rose does
it better than I ever could

Your Friend Forever,
Minerva

Users who are viewing this thread

Back