OOC First Name
Cole
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
Demisexual
Last rose! Wednesday had had a blast delivering them. She stopped by the Hufflepuff table and looked around, asking for Wyatt, Rose held out so people wouldn't think she was being weird. Or maybe they would regardless. "Do you know Wyatt Choi? No? What about you?" She asked the next person.

@Wyatt Choi

Wyatt was eating in peace- or at least, he had been, until he heard his name. He looked up. "Down here," He gave a half-hearted wave.

Wednesday saw him and made her way over. "Thanks, makes it a lot easier when you do that!" She said referencing the wave. "I have a little rose for you." She said extending the yellow rose to the puff.

I love your company and I like you. Thank you :)
From Georgia

Wyatt smiled shyly at the girl. "Well- er- thank you," He offered in turn, taking the rose. He peeked at the note, and smiled softly as he read it. He peeked back up at the girl who'd given him a rose. "Really, thank you," He offered a little more sincerely.

Wednesday grinned big. She was about to take her leave when the boy thanked her a little more sincerely. ā€œItā€™s my pleasure! I love handing out smiles!ā€ she said before taking her leave.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back