Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
pansexual
Wand
Aspen Wand 12 1/2" Dragon Heartstring Core
Cyzarine knew roughly who the next girl on her list was. She had seen her about, she was a quidditch player. She seemed neat. But it was difficult to find her it seemed. Eventually Cyzarine was directed towards the lake front where indeed she recognised the girl she was looking for, "Chloe?" she called out, with a little giggle, "Chloe!" she said louder though she was getting close to the girl. so likely didn't need to shout as loud, "I have a rose for you,"

ooc note: domashniye tapochki is russian for house slippers

Chloë had been making her way around the castle and its grounds in search of the students she had roses to deliver to. She couldn’t help but to take a little break around the lake though, staring out at it for a second to see if she could catch a glimp of something. She spun around on her heels when she heard someone call her name though. “Hi!” Chloë called back recognizing the girl as one of her prefects and taking a few steps towards the older girl so she wouldn’t have to come all the way to her. “Ooo, wonder who it’s from.” She brightly smiled at her, although she figured it would be from one of her friends which actually made her feel a bit bad about forgetting to send her own roses.

Cyzarine was glad she'd found the right person easily. She gave a little giggle at the girl's words before reaching into her basket and selecting out the yellow rose with the note attached, "let's find out!" Cyzarine said holding them out to the younger girl.
Chaser squad!
-Sully

Chloë beamed at the older girl when she handed her the rose, curious to know which one her friends had send her one. She folded the note open and couldn't help but to chuckle at what it said. "That's some team spirit right there." She smiled, turning the note around for the older girl to see.

Cyzarine watched the girl happily as she opened her note. She looked at what was said when shown it and laughed, "That's sweet though, I'm so glad there's some good team spirit," she replied, she knew likely that Chloe meant it well too, but Cyzarine couldn't stop herself from gushing about the positives. "You guys are going to win the game right?"

Chloë smiled at the older girl’s response. Not only was she glad to be on the team, but the whole team also got along really well together and that made things even better. Not to mention she got to play with some of her friends. “We definitely intend to!” She nodded with a little pride. She didn’t know if they would actually win, but she did feel like all of them were fully committed to their cause. “No pressure though, right?” Chloë added with a small chuckle. Yeah, there certainly was some pressure.

Cyzarine smiled in response, "God girl, no, well, maybe a little, but have fun!" she said honestly, though of course she knew others would pressure the team to do well, and as much as Cyzarine wanted them to win, she didn't want to add any pressure. "Zero pressure!" she said, "That's why I write for the monthly, way less pressure!"

Chloë smiled at her response. "Oh I'll have fun." She nodded confidently, the thought of their upcoming match exciting her. There was still pressure on them though. It wasn't so much that it came from other students, but just the thought of playing for the cup was both a little scary and exciting at the same time. "That's cool!" Chloë smiled when she said she wrote for the monthly. It did sound like something that would involve less pressure, at least from other students. She was sure there was still deadlines and such. "Which pieces do you write?" She asked, curious as to what part of the monthly she was responsible for. If she could even tell her that, since there also seemed to be a few anonymous parts.

Cyzarine knew that the monthly wasn't without it's pressure but it was largely without the same stress of the quidditch team. "I wrote the piece about quidditch last semester, but I've written bits about the roses, and about halloween." she replied, "I'm Cyzarine, if that helps you know who wrote it," she giggled lightly.

Chloë nodded when the older girl told her which pieces she had written or what she wrote about. She had obviously read the quidditch pieces, but she was pretty sure she had read the rest of it as well. She liked reading the monthly, there was always at least something fun or interesting in there. "I'll be looking for your name in the next issue." She smiled, trying her best to get the name imprinted in her memory so she could actually look for it in the next monthly. "So will you be reporting our match against Slytherin or did that go to someone else?"

Cyzarine grinned, "I'm not, someone else is doing that. I'm covering the valentines ball," she said. "I could talk about love and valentines for hours so might as well write the article." Cyzarine gave a little shrug, she didn't mind how open she was about loving love.

"That should be fun as well." Chloë smiled, although she was now realizing she hadn't even picked out her clothes for the ball yet. Not that she had a date anyways, but she did want to dress nice. "If that's so did you get any pink or red roses today?" She asked curiously, the thought of having someone like her or her liking someone had been quietly running through her head all day. It sounded intriguing as well as a little bit exciting.

Cyzarine shook her head, "I got a couple of yellow roses but no pinks or reds," she said, but it wasn't even like she'd been disappointed by it. "But I'm an OWL student, but boyfriend is an OWL student, so I'm not gonna be mad that he didn't find the time to send me a rose," and she was being completely honest as she said it. "Have you gotten a pink or red rose, or have you sent one?"

Chloë nodded at Cyzarine's answer to her question. "That seems fair." She replied. If they were both busy with OWLs she could easily understand that it might've slipped his mind. They were already in a relationship anyways. "No, just yellow ones." Chloë answered her question with a small. "Who knows, maybe next year." She added with a chuckle, although she couldn't help but wonder about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back