Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Linnux
Wand
12" Ash wand with tail of unicorn hair core
Maggie wasn't really a fan of Quidditch, nor flying in general, but that didn't mean she was oblivious to who had made the teams. She'd seen the lists in the Trophy Room and outside the Great Hall, and making her way down towards the pitch she tried to find a member of the Slytherin team that may have been practising. It would have been wiser to find the girl perhaps at her table or near her Common Room, but with so many people milling about that day, the Hufflepuff hoped she wasn't the only one who'd wanted a break.

Sara could normally be found outside, though she had not expected anyone to approach her as she was deep in her thoughts. No matter how much she was trying to distract herself from all of this thinking, she was even on a broom, for goodness sake, it wasn't helping. She needed to have a clear head when she was practising. So, when she spotted a small figure walking across the grass she squinted and decided to see who it was, glad for the distraction. She flew down to the ground and dismounted her broom, before walking over to the girl. "Hi, do you need help?" She looked like she did, or maybe she was looking for someone since she was holding roses. Sara knew a fair amount of people in the school.

When Maggie spotted a student on the pitch, she hadn't really thought it could really have been that easy. She watched as the girl landed and approached her, hoping that she didn't mind that she just interrupted her practise. Still, the brunette looked like the girl she thought she knew from the games. "I am sorry. Are you Sara? I have a rose for Sara Beni..ve..vi..vien.." Maggie was trying her best but stumbled over the surname, her cheeks turning bright red as her language barrier once again cut her short.

When the younger girl, who could’ve been her cousin’s age, asked if she was Sara, the third year noticed the rose in her hand and the dots connected. Oh, so she had a rose for her, not for someone else. Well, actually, Sara didn’t know that, but the girl didn’t ask for anyone else’s name, so she just assumed. She giggled a little as her surname was pronounced oddly wrong, but she was used to it. Her name around here wasn’t easy to pronounce. "Benivieni," she corrected gently, and slowly, with a small smile. "Yes, I’m Sara," she finally confirmed. It was another yellow rose and Sara had ideas in her mind about who it could be from.

Maggie's cheeks were bright red by the time Sara corrected her, and the Hufflepuff quickly gave her the rose as a distraction from her face. She held up the yellow rose for the girl, passing it over along with the note. "I hope it is from someone nice." she said with a smile, letting the girl read it and figure out for herself whether it was a good rose or not.
Sara,
I like it how we seem to run into each other year. Hopefully it will happen more next semester.
Elly.

Sara pretended not to notice the younger girl’s face turning red as she didn’t want to tease her or make her feel even worse about not pronouncing her surname correctly, so when the Hufflepuff handed her the yellow rose the third year opened the note, a smile making its way onto her lips as she finished reading it. "Thank you. It’s from one of my best friends," she said, folding up the note once more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back