Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bi
Wand
Curved 12 Inch Flexible Alder Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
After wandering around the grounds Ana Sofia eventually had decided to head back inside, going for the same logic she had used the previous time she had signed up for rose deliveries: starting at the bottom of the castle and working upwards. She walked around the dungeons, calling out a few names on her list in the hopes one of the students she was looking for would be around. Surely, one of them had to be. Especially since rose deliveries meant everyone could be everywhere. "Jenna? Jenna Irons?" Ana called out, waving her roses in the air to gain some attention.

Jenna had gotten her own rose to herself already, but she knew there must be more of the coming her way. So she was making a point of avoiding the common room, making herself as available for deliveries as possible. She had just popped down to her room to grab some lip gloss and was heading back upstairs when she heard her own name, giving her broadest smile at the sight of an older girl. "Hiiiiiii!" Jenna said cheerfully, gliding over to her. "Do you have a rose for meeeeee?" She asked, grinning hopefully.

Ana Sofia giggled when the girl she was looking for seemed as excited about roses as she was herself. "I do!" She nodded excitedly, looking for the right yellow rose from her little bunch before holding it out for Jenna to take. "This should be it."

Jenna
Hey i know u probly dont wanna hear from me but i gotta say this. mum & dad arent always right ok. dont let them stop u from being u. i kno they probably told u not 2 talk 2 me anymore but if u evr do need me im only an owl away, and ill always have ur back.
love Blake

Jenna's excitement about getting another rose dropped the second she recognised the handwriting. Part of her didn't want to read the note at all, wanted to just rip it up and throw the whole thing away. But she couldn't help herself, her usual cheerful mask slipping as she let herself take the words in. She had done her best not to think about her brother at all ever since he had run away from home and abandoned her, since he had lit the spark that had set their parents to fighting at night and icy silences during the day. But here he was, trying to reach out again, and for what? Did he actually care, or was he just trying to make more drama for the sake of it? Jenna didn't know, and she decided firmly that she didn't care. She flashed a charismatic grin at the deliverer, composing herself quickly as she closed the note and ripped it sharply in half. "It's so hard being popular sometimes." Jenna explained with a fake laugh. "Some people are such try hards, you know?" Jenna pocketed the note to throw away later, though if she accidentally forgot to do that, it wouldn't be like anyone would ever know, right?

Ana Sofia eagerly watched as Jenna took the rose and opened the note, a little disappointed to see her smile slip. She didn't think it'd be possible to not smile whilst getting a yellow rose. For unexpected red or pink roses she could somehow imagine it, maybe they could make someone feel uncomfortable. But for a yellow rose, no. How could that not be good? Apparently it was possible though, because Jenna's reaction seemed like this rose just wasn't it. "I guess?" Ana responded, smiling at the girl. "I wouldn't know." She added with a soft giggle, definitely not thinking she was anywhere near populair. She also didn't know exactly how populair the girl was or what was even on the rose that somehow wasn't to her liking, but she wasn't going to pry. "So you got a lot of roses then?" She asked instead, genuinly curious.

Jenna couldn't help a small smirk as the older girl said she wouldn't know what it was like to be popular. Well that was certainly true. not that Jenna would ever say as much. She quickly morphed the smirk into a bright smile, laughing at the girl's question and nodding. "Oh my god, loads. My dorm is so full, it's like, finally something nice in those nasty dungeons." She laughed cheerfully, brushing back a blonde curl.

Ana Sofia beamed when the girl responded she had already received lots of roses, although her head immediately went to the things she could do with those roses. Sure, they were pretty to look at but after a time they'd still die and throwing them out felt like a shame. She had been considering drying them herself when they'd start to show signs of dying, sure she'd be able to make something pretty with them. "I reckon they'll definitely brighten up the place!" She nodded excitedly at the mention of the dungeons. Not that she'd know exactly what things looked like in there, but she was sure it wouldn't as nice as their own common room. Or her own dorm at least. "Did you get any red ones? Or pink?" Ana asked curiously, straight away believing the fact that Jenna actually had received loads of roses. She seemed like someone who would be populair.

Jenna giggled at the older girl's comment about brightening up the place. "Oh my god, it totally needs it. The dungeons are so nasty, I can't believe they make us sleep some place so gross. Like, there's gotta be diseases down there, it's nasty." She sighed, frustrated by the thought of her unfortunate "home" at school. She was relieved for the distraction when the older girl asked about her other roses, laughing gently. "I did!" She said brightly, eager to brag. "I've got two secret admirers, it's like, which one am I even supposed to go for?" She said with a light laugh. "Such a struggle..."

Ana Sofia scrunched her nose at Jenna's description of the dungeons. She was sure it couldn't be that bad or students would've started protesting long ago, but at the same time she could understand it might not be a fun place to stay. Definitely not as fun as her own common room, she was sure of that. "No way!" Ana giggled when the girl mentioned getting roses from two secret admirers, wondering what that would be like. "But if they're secret you don't know who they are right? So how would you even choose?" She asked curiously. Maybe Jenna already had an idea who the roses were from even if they had been anonymous. That would certainly be interesting.

Jenna laughed lightly at the older girl's question, pretending to think for a moment before speaking. "Well, I'm pretty sure one of them is from Noah, we had a super cute date at the Yule Ball. So, like, he's definitely gonna send me a rose. But I dunno if it's gonna have, like, his whole name and everything. Or, like, maybe he wanted to be cute and mysterious so he didn't sign his name? I have no idea, so it's a big surprise! I guess I'll have to find out." She smiled serenely.

Ana Sofia listened curiously when Jenna started explaining what she though about the two anonymous roses she had gotten and who at least one of those might be from. She had to admit it sounded kind of exciting to be getting a rose from a secret admirer. "Sounds exciting!" She giggled in reponse when the girl finished explaining, genuinely meaning it. It did sound exciting. She looked down at the rest of her roses, a little disappointed when she realized she couldn't stay around too much longer. "I mean I'd wanna know everything, but I should probably get the rest of these roses delivered." Ana added with a small pout, quite keen on asking Jenna some more questions. Like what she was going to now, or how she was planning to figure out who the other rose was from. The whole situation was just interesting to her. "I hope you figure out who they're form though." She beamed. "Happy valentine's!"

Jenna beamed when the older girl said her situation sounded exciting, feeling a little bad that the girl had to go do boring rose deliveries instead of getting to hang out. "Aww, well I'll find you and catch you up when I know!" Jenna said brightly, giving the girl her most winning smile. "Good luck with your deliveries!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back