Open Yearbook Is Out Now!

Ajaccio laughed lightly at her finding the picture and laughing too. It was just good fun, he didn't care about how he acted or how he appeared in the yearbook. "It was the end of the night, had forgotten to get my own picture so that just made sense," he laughed lightly and shrugged a little, he didn't mind looking a bit silly for the yuleball and he knew that it would immortalised for as long as the yearbook would be on going. "I'm aiming to always take one dumb picture per yearbook from here on out," he smiled at her. "What are you plans for the break?" he then asked her with a little smile.

"Right of course, cause my first reaction when I realize I need to take a photo is to do it in the bath," She said with a snort, immediately covering her mouth at the unflattering noise. Ajax was ridiculous, and it were anyone else Nicole would almost been a bit embarrassed to be associated with him, but he just managed to own it in such a way that it wrapped around to being cool again, something Nicole envied. "Nothing big, I might try to meet up with Jenna, but I think she's going to Australia. I bet you're off somewhere amazing and cool too, aye?" @Ajaccio Skey

Users who are viewing this thread

Back