Yeah, right

Esme Lively

OOC First Name
madz
Esme stayed in Boston, something she hadn't intentally decide without thinking. Once Helena knew her daughter left New Zealand and her future mother in law found out too, there will be consequences to pay. Until she turn 17, she had a couple more months than plus staying with her cousin was no big deal. Still she lagged around her cousin's suite waiting for a howler to appear from someone, even her old probation officer would be sending words. Nothing. No word, no howler. Was she off the hook? Let's hope so, yet she doubted.

The muggel phone kept ringing off the hook, first it was Jared, Jon's hot roommate, than it was some chick from Jared school. Whatever all day she was playing phone tag with someone. It beats hanging out with her cousin and sister lip locking all day. Esme was glad to get rid of them. Ugh another moment of that she swear she was about to barf. Esme plop herself down grabbing the remote to the flat screen tv, turning the flicker on, the tv lit brightly. The faint sound of laughter came out of it, using the control she channel surf till she stop on some teen drama channel going on. She stay watching for ten minutes, than decided music sounded better than watching a classic muggel drama show. She found the music channel and started to listen to 3Day Grace, good quality music was better than nothing.

Seth had received the new that his future wife to be was mia from school and was suppose to be attending the Salem institute. Seth was not thrilled with the idea of an arranged marriage, he wanted to have that choice to love and date and marry even, whoever he chose. However as a loyal member to the tribe and his family he had remained silent of the fact and went through the plans with a smile, that is of course until his wife to be got cold feet and his family order him after her.

Seth had no problem with salem in regards to getting an address for where esme was staying even though she was witch school records and trace were kept on all students under the legal age which in the states would be 18. Esme had managed to side step the age restriction since she still held a dual citezenship with New zealand was 17. Seth had side along with one of his older brothers and so it took even less time than normal to find the hotel the girl was staying at with a family member.

Seth rode the elevators up to the suite and he could her a tv on the other side of the door and so he simply knocked and waited for someone to answer.

A distant sound peddle against the doorway, grabbing Esme attention before another lame song came on blaring the flat screen tv. She hesitated to move, the couch was calling for a nap. But if she'd ignore the person knocking they would never leave. Bringing the volume down from the plasma tv. Esme stood making her way towards the front entrance. Esme didn't open right away, she used the peak hole, but rather seeing the person, her vision was blurred. She made out the tan skin just black hair didn't resemble anyone she knew off the bat. "Who is it? Jon or Jared not here. Come back another time" she spoke through the thick frame door, one hand rested at the door knob while the other continued to press on the heavy metal that separated Esme and the stranger apart.

"Esme Makwa you open this door right now or I will kick this door done and come and bring you out myself." Seth said with a little annoyance in his voice, the girl would have to learn a few thing in thier future relationship one being how to answer a door. Seth was very traditional in how he did things in his life and was very picky about how they should be done but that was only reiniforced by his shcooling and upbringing. Seth hoped that his tone would cause the girl to either open the door or cause a reaction that would make him kick the door down. He did not want to use his wand incase he would alert the local underage agency.

At first the voice hardly register any memories she recall with this stranger. She thought and thought, nothing came in mind. From the many individuals she came across, the rebellious teenager had enough smarts not to let anyone know were she was staying. She heard tragic stories happen, she witness a few girls get stalked by weird guys, mainly her ex tutor who always had cases thrown at her for her reckless actions. "Who is it? Why do you want Esme? She not here" she lied some more. Lying felt so easy yet hard to keep up with. Esme held her breath a little longer, if she lied some more maybe that will keep him away.

"This is Seth Makwa your fiance and I am here to take you back to school!" Seth said as he ran his hand down his face as he waited out in the hallway. Seth was trying to keep his patients but it was wearing thin, however he had to give it to the girl she was the only girl to get his blood boiling in such a short time. Seth chuckled to himself as he waited and thought about what problems this girl would cause him in the future.

"Over my dead body you will" Esme replied before she snap the door open. The locks taking less than a few seconds to undo, when she release the last lock she shoot the door wide open to expose a still expression. "You have no business being here Seth, unless to see Jon. Since I left Hogwarts, the engagement been avoid. Your free to go about your business. You don't need me, thanks" she crossed her arms infuriated by his demands. Esme told herself plenty of times she wouldn't let her mother decide her future. For now and ever, she will decide who she wants to marry or be with. Marriage didn't came in mind in her vocabulary.

Seth glared at Esme as she threw the door open and crossed her arms, the vien in his forehead was throbbing as he tried to stay calm. He was not going to stand out in the hall all day and so with shake of his shoulder he pushed passed the girl into the apartment and then turned to face her again. " I did not travel all this way to see or even speak to Jon so lets leave him out of this, as for the wedding you have not avoided it at all you only forced my parents and yours to send me after you and drag you back. Listen I do not like this anymore than you do but what can we do both of our parents are not going to drop this any time soon." Seth said as he ran a hand through his wild and untamed hair, at least he was not alone in hating the idea of an arranged marriage.

Esme was pushed aside when Seth force his way into the apartment. If she didn't seem so calm, Esme would've jump on him and kicked his behind out of the apartment. Yeah, cause its like she can literally beat the boy down. She had to admit, it wouldn't have been fair just seeing Seth getting beat, she resist to do anything but stand there however. "My parents? You mean my mom Helena? Who obviously pawn
me to your family just to get rid of a headache? Face it, neither of us wants it so why force it! Its all just lies, my mom doesn't care about my future. In fact she not even gonna attend the wedding."
she broke down the truth just for him to hear it. If he knew the truth he would go away. Seth going away, would mean she have her freedom. Still doesn't fix her relationship with her mother, but maybe its not meant to be. Helena a b!tch and Esme a fnck up, leave it that. With Willow new celebrity status in the end, she will get something at least. Celebrity status and fame from her sister. That's just how she was gonna live her life, like it or not. It sounded good to her.

Seth turned around when he heard the girls announcement, "Well that makes things complicated, you see my family trust your mom and so the wedding is still on track and so I have to walk down the aisle with someone or I will be the ridicule of my tribe and bring dishonor to my family." Seth said as he ran his hands through his long shaggy hair as he began pacing back in forth, "And you dont want to marry me right?" Seth said as he tried to work out how he and Esme was going to fix this, so they both got what they wanted and no one got hurt.

"No that's not my beliefs that's yours" she flared her nose at Seth. With her arms crossed to her waist she watched him pace back and forth. "I'm not your traditional sweetheart, sorry to burst your bubble. But I'm not, and I plan to keep it that way" she delcare with an enticing swagger. Matter of fact she's already dated two guys, just didn't go all the way cause she didn't roll that way. Maybe other girls would open themselves up like that, but not Esme. She plans to just be ready whenever the time arrives, but no. She won't be deciding that anytime soon. Least not with Seth Makwa, prejudice against blood status Makwa. He really was different from the rest of his family, or has Drumstrang affected him terribly.

Seth temper flared at the girls response, how could some so good looking be so dang stubborn. That gave Seth an idea, "fine don't marry me I have a few others lined up for the spot and I mean some bombshells and tey know how to be pampered like a lady. You see my dad is not a poor man and so when I am married I get the keys to a beautiful house in hawaii and with my job at the ministry I will be set. So since you don't want me then someone else will have..." Seth said as he unbutton his shirt revealing his surfer boy body,"... all of this!" Seth said as he tried to show off the goods in hopes it would get the girl to jump on board withe marriage. After about six months they could get a divorce and neither would look bad for it not working.

"Please its nothing that I haven't seen Seth, your just another man on a stick" she hissed back. And with that she reopen the door to let him out. "Leave" she demanded upright and there. "You will be doing both me and you a favor" she bowed her head down slightly. "I will be here attending Salem, that's my plan, that's my finale" she blunt spoke without a care. "Just leave...." she had made up her mind already. After graduation she didn't know what's was gonna happen to her. But whatever happens, she will just let things flow. She didn't plan anything to happen, she didn't want her life to be set up. That's just now how things are suppose to be. Its suppose to be unexpected, just like life should be. Untold and unplanned.

Seth smile falter but he would recover the girl had delievered what they both wanted and it was she who broke the contract so he would not be the responsible one and as such her mom would have to pay for the breach. Seth would now be able to date freely but where would he look for that special someone. Seth buttoned up his shirt and head straight for the door. " Well I will wish you the best of luck with you future plans, I hope that you will be happy with this desicion." Seth held his arms out so that he could give the girl a hug that held all of his thanks, he hoped that they were making the right choice.

"Thanks" Esme murmured. She lean onto giving him a hug, closing her eyes she took in his sense. He felt warm, soothing close against her. Kinda like someone she can lean onto? Maybe? Right now, she just wanted to be alone. "Take care out there. Life gonna get you down. You know..." she let him go, and pulled herself enough to give him a faint smile. She had more stuff to handle now that she freed herself from her future. Bigger fish to worry about. Like thinking about herself for once, instead of someone else. Maybe she will go back to Hogwarts than? Who knows? Could be a good thing afterall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back