OOC First Name
david
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Ebony Wand 15 Essence of Phoenix Talon
stefan was sat in the stands of the quiditch pitch watching the world go by. he had brought his broom as he was hoping to practise ready for quditch but he just couldnt find his muse for it. as he sat there he saw birds and diffrent types of animals. suddenly he found his muse. he jumped onto his broom and done a couple of laps of the stadium.

Jennette decided to wonder down to into the grounds after a morning of looking over her homework. She was a little tempted to go up to the cliffs again but something was drawing her to the Quidditch pitch. She didn't play Quidditch herself, but she was a fan and although she loved the sounds of a roaring crowd at a packed game there was something mystical about the pitch when it was empty. There was the occasional joy of watching first years trying to fly and falling off their brooms which she was almost ashamed to say she found amusing. She walked up into the Gryffindor stand and took a seat. There was a boy on the pitch with his broom in hand, Jennette sat back and watched.

stefan saw that he had a spectator who seemed to be a gryffindor. so he decided to show off a bit for them. he soared to a decent hight then plummented into a spiral dive befor pulling up at the last second. he zoomed past the spectators head and flew back befor doing a mid air dissmount andlanding next to her. "Hi my names stefan." he said offering his hand in friendship.

Jennette watched as the boy flew around in the air he had clearly noticed her and was no showing off for her sake. He grinned, it wasn't often boys were showing off to get her attention and she kinda liked it. He began to fly over to the stands and Jennette began to feel nervous. He stopped in mid air and dropped to her side. She jumped as he did so. "You know how to make an entrance, I'm Jennette," She said after recovering from the shock and returned his hand shake. "Nice to meet you Stefan," She said with a smile.

"that i do Jenette." he said to her aafter her entrance comment. "So what brings you to my neck of thr woods?" he asked her. not many people would come down here on a day like this they would normally be down at the lake or in the hogwarts gardens. but he didnt like it it was always to busy in those area's on days like these.

Jennette raised her eyebrow, "Your neck of the woods?" She smirked, "Flying a broomstick around hardly makes it your neck of the woods, I come here all the time," She said. "Its a beautiful day, normally I'd go to the lake but I felt like coming here instead, I do hope that alright with you Stefan," He seemed like an interesting guy but maybe a little cocky, she had to admit she liked that about him. "So are you on your house team?" She asked, with the way he flew it was really a stupid question.

"Hey im used to flying solo at this time of the year." he said to her even though it was true "Of course its ok with me. i dont care." he told her. he was starting to like this girl. but he wouldnt be quick to trust her like he had with others. "Yeah im alternate chaser for the puffs." he said to her "Do you fly?" he asked hoping that he could teach her if she wasnt confident.

Jennette shrugged her shoulders, "Not really, I mean I can fly I took classes in first year of course but I don't fly much," She said. Jennette had often thought about getting a broom of her own and practicing, maybe trying out for her house team if she felt herself good enough. "I've never thought of myself as much of a flyer, love Quidditch fan, bleed red and gold," She guestered to her scarf.

"One of the best teams here i reckon." he said to her. "Hey if you want to fly maybe i could help you practise?" he said and kinda asked her. he reckoned he could probally persuade her with the possiblity of being able to join her house quiditch team. but this tactic didnt always work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back