Yay for Friends!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Annamarie Rousseau

Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather (Fortified w/ Yew)
I was gonna try to hold out till the next term to bring Annamarie back but I can’t wait lol. However, before I just hop in, I want to see if anyone is interested in forming any relationships with her???

I am looking for students around her age for friends or possible frenemies. Annamarie is not the type to have any outright enemies, but she can be a bit catty and fake if she choose to be.

It would be nice to have mentor that is older (boy or girl…although she might catch a slight crush on the character if it is a guy lol). She is only child and always wanted an older sibling type of relationship.

Annamarie is 14 and a bit boy crazy…a possible romantic relationship is also up for grabs if anyone is interested.

Since Annamarie is transferring back to HNZ she most def. wants to check-in with old friends…if you guys have a spot for her in your future plotlines or want to work something out...pm me and just let me know! ^_^

Thanks!!!

Jennifer Wilkonson attended Salem for a year or so, we could have them be friends if you want? She is a Hufflepuff, third year and right now is going through a bit of a rough patch but that is mainly because she is lonely and needs friends, so that could work hmm ? :p

Not many know this but maybe Annamarie could have, Jennifer's parents had a divorce and now she is separated from her twin brother, who is home schooled. Her father is a Professor at Salem and now she lives in NZ with her mom and is rather angsty around her.

Ehmm can't think of much else at the minute but let me know what you think.

Isabella will be so happy to see her back! :hug:

Willow would be happy to reconnect with a fellow Gryffendor. Annamarie and Willow met once but Willow was sort of out of it still.

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back