Yassas!

Troy Cantor

OOC First Name
Effie
Wand
[Alakaslam] Curved 11 1/2 Inch Sturdy Laurel Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Hello people of HNZ! I'm Effie and finally decided to join your wonderful community after much praise from some friends! I'm a psychology student and I'm into creating writing for a while.

I've been part of a roleplaying site (it was in Greek though and not related to Harry Potter) before so I think I might fit in around here pretty smoothly. Anyhow, I've been visiting the site for a few weeks now as a guest and I've grown familiar with the rules and how things work around here.

I think it's pointless to mention how much I love Harry Potter and how many times I've watched the movies and read the books. I read a lot and nothing really has topped them for me.

I'm planning to have a first year student sorted but I was wondering if it is possible to have an older student or older characters in general.
It's not clear to me if new members have to start from scratch with first years only or if we can have other characters too.

Looking forward to get to know you people and roleplay together! :doh:

E(l)ffie :woot:

Hi Effie!

Welcome to HNZ. I'm Cyndi, one of the admin. I used to be a psych student as well. I hope that you enjoy your time here on the site.

To answer your question, you can try to transfer a student in to one of the older years in addition to sorting someone. Transfers aren't guaranteed, but if you're interested check out the sorting area for more information. :) Hope that helps.

Oh, a fellow psychologist! Hey! Nice to know you! ^_^

Thank you! I might try for a transfer as well but first I'll make sure to have a firstie sorted.

Thanks for the quick response. :)

Welcome to the site, Effie! ^_^
You may call me Tenilee, and it's awesome that you've joined! Cyndi's got you covered, so I'm just stopping in to let you know that I'm always up for a chat, or a plot! Both for any students you should sort, or transfer, and adult you may or may not make! xD
Hope to see you around the board!

Thanks for your warm welcome! (You have a really cool signature photo for your character!)

Nice to meet you Tenilee!

I think I'll wait for my character to be sorted because I'm not sure yet where I'm allowed to post as an unsorted one. I'll post a couple open topics afterwards and maybe we could roleplay.

See you around!
:)

Hi Effie, and welcome to the site! :hug: Looking forward to seeing you around ^_^

Welcome to HNZ!
Really great to have you with us!

Hey Effie welcome to HNZ. Like the others I'm always up for a chat or a plot. Hope you enjoy the site.

Hi! Nice to meet you!

I'm Teigan, I used to do Psych, but I didn't like it. It's great that you do though! I look forward to roleplaying with you, which will be happening soon, because you've entered one of my open topics. Look forward to getting to know more about your characters!

effie hello! My name is Cole and you're here forever welcome to the home we all call HNZ. I am always free for plots, questions, and helping you to create hundreds more Charries that I can plot with! I mean that everyone can plot with :r I'm sure you'll fit right in here with us!! :hug: . Oh and watch out for Tenilee, Kaitlyn, Teigan, And Donna. They bite :r

Claire Aurelious said:
Oh and watch out for Tenilee, Kaitlyn, Teigan, And Donna. They bite :r
Sheesh, don't give away my secrets.
Welcome, Effie!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back