Yarr!! you!

Lyra Sato

OOC First Name
Sally
Wand
Yew Wand 14" Essence of Fairy Dust
Lyra had been freaking out about after seeing the picture of Voldemort, he was UGLY! At first, Tom Riddle was alright even though his hair was a little messy and his nose were too pointy but Voldemort didn't have a nose! She had been trying to forget the image of him and she wasn't planning on doing a research on him in the library. Resigning from the school would probably be better than seeing his hideous picture.

Lyra ran toward the Great Lawn, leaving the common room. She was too tired to be locked inside her own room and she needed to be outdoor. Lyra was a big fan of outdoors, she hated being indoors they were too... Humid?? She stroll down the corridor and step on the grass on the great lawn, spreading her hands to the side and start skipping around while singing a muggle Japanese anime song.

Jerrod was sat on the lawn reading a book. He needed to get away from everyone. His home life was getting worse and worse by the second and he had to find a way to tell Lily. If he didn't tell her soon then she would end up hating him for keeping information like that from her. If he told her then she would end up in tears and he would be the one who had to try and comfort her.

Jerrod frowned when he looked up and saw a girl skipping around singing. He got to his feet when she was nearer him. "Ok, no offence or anything but what the hell are you doing??" He may have said no offence but he didn't care if he offended the girl or not. She was jumping around like a weirdo. Why would he ever care?? Plus, it was a hobby of his to be mean to people.

Lyra wasn't expecting an accompany especially from the Slytherins. "Breathing? Blinking? Singing? Skipping? Looking at the clear blue sky? Hearing the bird singing? And starring at you!" She shrugged not caring if that wasn't the answer that he wanted. She was sure that the lad wasn't going to be nice to her. Or... Would he? Lyra couldn't understand students that were eager to learn dark arts, why on earth would they want to have small nose holes? Or worship a baldy with ugly teeth. That was completely WRONG!

Lyra then eyed the boy still humming and her feet started to tapped following the rhythm.
"What are YOU doing?" She asked and plastered on her fake goofy grin on her face. She was having so much fun alone and wasn't expecting someone else to come and bully her. But she wasn't sure if the boy was going to do that to her, she didn't do anything wrong.

Jerrod frowned at the girl. He couldn't understand her. She was a complete freak. He rolled his eyes as he held his book up. "I thought that much was a bit obvious." He put his arm back down beside him as he stared at the girl. She seemed weirdly bubbly. It was odd and kinda scary. What was there to be happy about??

Jerrod was in a worse mood than usual at the moment. His stress levels had rocketed and this...thing stood in front of him wasn't making his life any easier. "It's very difficult to concentrate on a book when there's a stupid idiot humming by you so either shut up or p!ss off. I prefer the second option." This girl had to be a gryffindor or a hufflepuff. Only they were stupid enough to stand there like that.

"If it's obvious then don't ask" Lyra said simply, she knew that he wasn't in a good mood. She didn't care if he wanted her to leave, she just got there so there would be no reason for her to leave. "I'll just be quiet" a small smile appear on her face, she had a stink bomb that her brother gave her and she had two of them in her pocket. She wasn't planning on throwing it to the boy, she didn't want him to yell at her just because she pulled pranks.

Lyra climbed the tree beside her and start pulling off a branch and jumped down making a loud noise.
"Hey by the way... What do you think about the dark... Lord?" She let out a wierd expression on her face ( :S ) as she tried to picture the picture of Voldemort. "I saw his picture in the DADA class... And he got small nose holes" She then remember that she had to be quiet so she apologize "Oopps my bad... Sorry I'll just shut up" She shrugged and sat on the ground as she took a stink bomb and put it on the ground and stick it to the branch.

Jerrod collapsed back onto the floor and opened his book. He when she walked over to a tree and started climbing it. At least she was away from him. Then she crashed to the floor. He sighed and frowned when she started walking back towards him. Did she have no idea how annoying she was being?? Or perhaps that was why she was doing it. In which case, she would pay the price.

Jerrod groaned when she started started talking to him...again. He smirked when she mentioned Voldemort. "Believe me, you don't want to know what I think about him. You'd be running." He thought Voldemort was one of the only people to do what was suposed to be done. There was never meant to be muggles on the earth. They were put here by accident and they ruined it. "Of course he has a small nose, he's part snake." He rolled his eyes and put his book down next to him. He obviously wasn't going to get any reading done with her around.

Lyra burst into laughter when the boy admitted that Voldemort had small nose. "Part of a snake!?" She laughed and lie down on the green grass. "What about him being bald and bad teeth?" She asked innocently wanting to know everything about his flaws. "But why would he want small nose?" Lyra couldn't understand why Voldemort wanted to looked ugly, his looks weren't that bad when he was wearing the Hogwarts uniform.

She smashed her stink bomb and threw it to the blond girl that was sitting beside the other tree and watched it explode
"Good Job Kei kun" She saw it in awe, she hope that she had more but too bad she only got a pack left. She frowned and took her wand "accio" She said pointing at the stink bomb, it was too smelly. She stood up and kicked it away from her.

Jerrod raised an eye brow. This girl was such a dumbo. It was unbelievable. "What kind of a snake has hair?? They're all skin." He shook his head a her obvious idiodity. "And why would he bother with his teeth when he had more important things to deal with like getting rid of the scum in the world??" He shrugged and leaned backwards against the tree.

Jerrod smirked slightly when she threw a stink bomb at another girl. "Who the hell is kei kun??" It was obviously some sort of japanese name because it sounded it.

After hearing about the teeth part, Lyra laugh harder "Well don't you think you should take care of your teeth? He got germs and those thingy all over his teeth. It's disgusting really, and I really don't like bald people. They're... Wierd" She said innocently, she couldn't imagine living without brushing her teeth like Voldemort, that would be very odd for her.

Lyra wasn't offended when the boy asked who on earth Keita rudely.
"My brother. And who the hell are you?" She asked him back, it wasn't the boy's business anyway, he shouldn't ask her and he was way too rude and wierd. She couldn't imagine liking the bald head a.k.a Voldemort, those who followed him were psychos. "I can't imagine talking to someone that wont brush their teeth" She was referring to Voldemort and his bad teeth.

Jerrod sighed. "Why the hell would he care when he is too busy with other things. Duh. It's not that difficult to understand." He was getting very uninterested in the conversation he was having with this girl. He didn't know many people who were more boring than her.

Jerrod shrugged when she said the person was her brother. He felt sorry for the poor boy who had to call this girl their sister. "I'm Darren." When Jerrod didn't want someone to know who he was he went by his middle name. It was the normal thing for him. His sister on the other hand always went by her middle name. It was her first name she told to freaks.

"So that he could have a girl... Did you even HAVE a girlfriend? Like, ever?" Lyra didn't know why she was acting like wierdos but she was having fun in picturing Voldemort in pink tutus and got him self a girlfriend or a... Boyfriend? An auror would be her future and he dream was to dressed Voldemort in tutus and brought him to the ministry with those kind of outfit. Lyra was too imaginative and sometime people couldn't reach her imagination, it was quite scary and awkward.

Lyra was quite surprised when he said that his name was Darren.
"Keita's first name is also Darren" She started to think of her brother, it would be nice if he could be in Hogwarts and that way, they could pull pranks together. Keita was a genius, even though he was only 9. "Anyway... Go continue reading... Sorry for distracting" She didn't mean it but she wanted to continue in making her own stink bomb and she didn't want him to disturb her.

Jerrod groaned. "Why the hell would he want a girlfriend?? Girls just hold people back." Lily held Jerrod back but he didn't mind. She was his sister and the most important person in the world to him. Most people thought it was weird that his sister was more important to him than his friends but he had always been more of a family person. They were the only people he could properly trust.

Jerrod faked a smile. "Suddenly I hate my name." He groaned again then picked his book back up. He had a weird feeling that the second he opened it she would start talking again but he was going to give it a go anyway. He opened the book to the page he was on and started reading the first few lines.

Lyra shrugged she didn't care if he hated his name just because her brother was named Darren. Keita was a great little boy anyway, he was nothing like this blond dude who was a big fan of that bald man with tiny nose holes and ugly teeth. Lyra was 101% sure that Keita would hate Voldemort due to his poor standard of hygiene.

Lyra took the stinkbomb materials out of her pocket and threw it to the ground and start making it one by one making a loud noise. She wasn't planning on disturbing the blond dude but she accidentally tossed it and it fell on his head, she wasn't sure if he caught it or it hit him though.
"Sorry Blondie who is a big fan of the poor standard of Hygiene dude" She apologize innocently and took the spare materials that she had from her Totoro Backpack.

Jerrod caught the thing that went in his direction. He scowled at the girl and lobbed it into the long grass. "What do you think you're trying to do?! Why don't you try and annoy someone who actually cares about you in the slightest?!" Jerrod was trying hard to keep his temper under control but he had a feeling he was about to lose it.

Short tempers seemed to run in his family. There was him, Junior, Jasper and Ana who all had very short tempers and it was never great for any of them. They always ended up doing things they didn't mean to. Especially Junior. He had spent years regretting things he had done in his bad moods.

Lyra eyed the boy and grinned at him goofily "I'm trying to make a stink bomb" She said innocently not feeling guilty, she didn't feel bad for him, he was sure an odd boy and she wasn't going to be friends with him. Lyra didn't mind having Slytherin friends but she did mind having those people who would worship that bald thing. "I'm not trying to annoy you" She shrugged as she continue doing her thing. "It was an accident" It was true, Lyra wasn't a big fan on annoying dudes like this one. She was more into those couples who were making out, she would throw stink bombs at them or she would skipped on the corridor singing a love song when she saw couples that were holding each other. It was a stupid thing really but somehow, Lyra enjoyed it.

Jerrod sat back down. He was getting thoroughly p!ssed off with this girl. "Ok, here's the deal. You either sit down and shut the hell up-that includes doing anything to distract me from my book-or you can get out of my sight now before I do something I really wont ever regret." He smirked at her. He loved hurting people and would never regret it. It was his way of getting his stress out. He could see why Shaylah loved it so much. He opened his book and started reading...again, wondering which option the girl would pick.

Lyra shrugged and eyed him not caring about what he said. "Hey what do you think if you dye your hair pink?" She examine the hair of the boy's. She wasn't afraid of him hurting her, she was good at defending her self anyway so she couldn't care. "I'm not trying to distract you" She said innocently as she look at her stink bomb that looked like a junk and start doing stuff with it. "Now I know why the bald man (voldemort) smirks at all time, that's because he has a bad breath" She said to her self and chuckle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back