Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Lesbian
Wand
Curly 9 1/2 Inch Flexible Ivy Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Lucy was a little nervous to be hosting the meeting, but she knew it would be worth it. She'd always enjoyed the conglomerated arts club, had used it's clubroom herself numerous times, and knew how much it meant to people to be allowed to be creative. After all, she was a creative person herself. She smiled at the gathered group and began to speak.

"Welcome everyone to our first meeting of the year! I'm Lucy, as some of you know but I'm sure a lot of you don't. I'm the music maestro," she said with a faint blush, "and that means I take led particularly for musical matters. But anyway, I'm sure you're all eager to learn what we'll be doing today. Today's theme is - the four seasons: summer, autumn, winter, and spring! Pick a favourite season, or one that inspires you, or do a mix of them or even all four! Then, make art in whatever medium you want based on what you chose." Lucy gestured to the supplies she'd set up - all manner of things ranging from paints and visual arts tools, to craft beads, fabrics, and clay. "You can pair or team up too if you like. If you need any help at all, just let me know. All instruments are available too. Go crazy and good luck! I'm looking forward to see what you create!"

Marley always liked the art club. Art in general was mainly one of her favourite things to do. She liked to paint and also make jewellery. The Hufflepuff made her way to the conglomerated arts room where the meeting took place and took a seat, as she waited for the others to arrive and for the meeting to start. It wasn't long until everyone else had arrived and the leader began with the meeting, She smiled at Lucy as she spoke, happy for her friend to be one of the leaders of the club. She nodded along as Lucy explained what they were doing. Once the speeches were over, they were able to get started on their art projects.

Marley looked around to see if there were any familiar faces who she'd like to pair with, but she couldn't find any familiar faces just yet, so decided to go on her own for now, and maybe ask someone to pair with her later. Marley went with the idea of making jewellery based on one of the seasons. She decided to go with Autumn. The Hufflepuff picked up different shades of dark reds and oranges to match those vibes and began making her jewellery pieces.

Hazel loved being in the Arts club and she was glad there was a meeting today. She headed into the room and found a spot to sit, then she listened to the fourth year who was running the meeting. It was pretty impressive that she spoke to everyone like that, especially since Lucy seemed a bit shy. She grinned as they were given a theme. That was fun. She considered trying to make a dress or a shirt, but that felt like it might take too much work. Hazel decided she was going to make earrings out of clay, deciding to go with a spring theme as that was her favorite season. She grabbed colorful clay and some jewelry necessities, then moved over to where Marley was sitting. "Hey, also making jewelry?" She asked with a smile as she started molding the clay into tiny flowers.

@Marley Owens-Lee

Marley smiled happily when Hazel came to join her. "Yeah, making a bracelet with these beads," Marley says happily as she gestured towards the beads she had picked up. She looked towards the clay the other girl had gathered, intrigued by what the girl would make. "Making jewellery with the clay? That's cool! Any specific ideas in mind?" Marley says happily, wondering what the girl would come up with, with the clay she had grabbed. The Hufflepuff had a few ideas of what she wanted to do with the beads she had. "What season theme are you thinking of doing?"

@Hazel Ashworth

Users who are viewing this thread

Back