Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Sexual Orientation
Bi
Wand
Curly, 10 in. Flexible Pear Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
@Bern Malakas vs. @Rhys Garner

Lena was excited to see what came of the second rounds. Some of these kids were quite ruthless, and she forgot how competitive they could be, even at a young age. Professor Williams walked onto the platform and looked at the students across from her. "This is round two. Remember to follow the rules, and don't beat each other up to bad. Good luck!" Lena stepped off the platform, waiting for the opponents to start throwing spells.

The duel begins now. You have 24 hours from this to post your first reply, or face disqualification. Once both duelists have posted, you will have 24 hours from your opponents post to reply, or be disqualified. Ensure that you use the spell list for guidance on age-appropriate spells, and read over the dueling rules and points system. Duels will run until there is a winner or until 6 IRL days have passed, in which case the winner will be chosen by RNG. If you are knocked out or otherwise disarmed/incapacitated, or if you run out of points, you will lose and the duel will end. Have fun!

As an added note: Spectators are allowed to post in this topic once per competitors post, but are forbidden from directly interfering with the duels.

Code:
[b]Current Points:[/b] 150
[hr][/hr]RP content[hr][/hr][b]Action(s) Taken:[/b]
[b]Point Changes:[/b]
[b]Points Remaining:[/b]

Current Points: 150

Rhys nervously twiddled his wand as he stood on one end of the dueling platform. While he was pleased he was here, he hadn't really expected to make it past the first round. And he supposed it was a good thing he wasn't all too familiar with his opponent, then he wouldn't feel bad about trying to hex him. Bowing a little awkwardly, Rhys only waited a beat before whipping his wand and casting a quick Expelliarmus to get things started.

Action(s) Taken: Cast spell
Point Changes: -5
Points Remaining: 145

Current Points: 150
Bern dont know how to feel to compete at the 2nd match he try to relax himself when Professor call my name and introduce my next opponent, Bern see the Slytherin boy his next oppent, when bot if us bow to each other the Slytherin boy cast the disarming charm, but Bern cast the shield charm and then point his want to his oppent and said "Rictusempra".
Action(s) Taken:Cast Spell
Point Changes:10
Points Remaining: 140

Current Points: 145

Rhys supposed he shouldn't have been too surprised when Bern blocked his first spell. The other boy had made it to the second round as well so he should have been competent enough. Waiting for the return, Rhys blocked the attack before sending back a Stupefy.

Action(s) Taken: Cast spell x2
Point Changes: -10
Points Remaining: 135

Current Points: 140
Bern see that Rhys blocked my first spell and then he cast the stunning spell to me but I get used the shield charm and said "Protego" and then a cast dis arming charm to Rhys "Expelliarmus" and wish that his attack hit to his oppenent.
Action(s) Taken:Cast Spell
Point Changes: 10
Points Remaining:130

Current Points: 135

He was quick to block Bern's counter-attack before shooting back with a Petrificus Totalus, hoping to just end things quickly if he could.

Action(s) Taken: Cast spell x2
Points Remaining: 125

Current Points: 130
Bern so want to win on this match so when he see that his spell not workerd he cast the shield charm to his petrified spell so Bern cast to Rhys "Everte Statum" wish that his spell his to his wand.
Action(s) Taken: Cast Spell
Point Changes: 10
Points Remaining: 120

Current Points: 125

Rhys raised his wand to try and block the counterattack, but he just wasn't fast enough to get up a good shield in time. The spell hit him clearly in the chest as he was quickly thrown off his feet, being sent back a good couple of feet before landing awkwardly on his ass. He groaned as he landed, but remembered that he was in the middle of the duel, so quickly sent another Expelliarmus Bern's way to try and cover himself while he picked himself back up onto his feet again.

Action(s) Taken: Hit by spell, cast spell
Point Changes: +10
Points Remaining: 135

Current Points: 120
Bern is so confused that his last spell wants that his wand will be flyback, so when Rhys tremble his fit and cast the disarming spell he block that spell and cast "Stupefy" to Rhys so he has a chance to stun the Slytherin boy
Action(s) Taken: Spell Hitting, Cast Spell
Point Changes: -20, -10
Points Remaining:

Current Points: 135

Quickly standing straight and getting his footing, he was able to throw up another shield to block the incoming attacking before launching another counter with a Jelly legs jinx. If he could maybe incapacitate Bern enough so he couldn't stand up, then it would be an easy victory from there.

Action(s) Taken: cast spell x2
Points Remaining: 125

Last edited:
Current Points: 90
Bern see that Rhys managed to blocked my stuning spell and then after i blocked the jelly legs jinx of Rhys spell, and said "Protego" then I cast petrified spell "Petrificus Totalus".
Action(s) Taken: Cast Spell 2x
Points Remaining: 80

Last edited:
Current Points: 125

Rhys was becoming quite annoyed by the fact Bern seemed to be blocking everything. He just wanted at least one of his spells to hit the other boy. Throwing up another shield to block the next spell, he thought for just a moment before sending back another Stupefy.

Points Remaining: 115

Current Points: 80
Bern think why his opponent always blocked his spell but I hit him with the spell that will fly back, Bern see that Rhys cast the stunning spell so he use shield charm to protect himself and then grab carefully my wand and point to Rhys and said "Expiliarmusssss" with a solid voice and focus to heat the disarming spell so this duel will be over, Bern wish that it will happen.
Action(s) Taken: Cast Spell
Points Remaining: 70

OOCOut of Character:
Heads up! We will run out of time in a little over 24 hours and the winner will be decided by RNG.

Current Points: 115

Once again Bern blocked his spell and it was becoming increasingly more infuriating each time. One again putting up a shield to block the next spell sent his way, Rhys gripped his wand a little tighter before firing back with an Everte Statum of his own.

Points Remaining: 105

Current Points: 70
Bern knew that this Slytherin boy is tough one his disarming spell will be block again and then the fly backward spell that he casting Bern see it, so he use the shield charm and cast his powerful stunning spell "Stupefy" with a smile in his face and see what will be happen.
Action(s) Taken: Cast Spell 2x
Points Remaining: 60

Users who are viewing this thread

Back