Y33 Dueling Match #9

"too bad i am not like my mum. then you would have some real fun blood to play with" Willow said as she put her free hand to her arm and adding pressure to try and stop the bleeding herself

Willow felt the telltale warm sensation fill her arm as the effects from the professors spell worked. as her skin grew back together she felt the pain also leaving her arm she only realised how painful it had been by its absence. the residual adrenaline from the fight had kept most of it at bay but the sudden lack of pain was noticeable
Willow watched as the professor not only healed her arm but also fixed her robes. she actually hadn't been to bothered by that as she would have been able to fix them herself. but she was grateful that the professor had done it as she had been able to do a far better job than the Gryffindor would have done. she listened as the headmistress spoke to her and wished her good luck next round. "Thank you, professor. that feels a lot better. I will try not to get hit. though you never intend on it" she said.

Jatin was so worried about Willow. Yes, she had won the match, but he was worried about her bleeding. The boy had to wipe away tears from his face before he climbed up on the stage to hug Willow after she was done. "Are you okay? You shouldn't continue to do this. It's dangerous! You're bleeding!" he told her and went to look at her arm only to see that she was no longer bleeding, and her robes were patched up as if nothing had happened. Well, you were bleeding." he said finally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back