Y23 Conglomerated Arts Club Meeting

Charmaine Zsigmond

OOC First Name
Gaux
Wand
Alder Wand 13 3/4" Essence of Dragon Heartstring
The time has come where Charmaine has to get up early just to set up things for the Conglomerated Arts Club Meeting. She prepared herself and headed for the courtyard. Charmaine Set up long tables for the members for room to sit and of course chairs. Charmaine set up the foods that were made by the house elves, and the paintings that were painted by herself and other members of the club, and she also played some music that were familiar to some students. She did this to show he members how fun the club is. Raine covered the table with a table cloth just to add design to the room. As soon as she was done preparing the meeting she put papers on each chair for their suggestions. As soon as this was all done groups of student entered the room and sat on each chair. When the room was full of members Charmaine started the meeting. "Okay, hello everyone, I am Charmaine Zsigmond, but you can call me Raine just for it to be shorter for you. As you can see, there are pieces of paper on your chairs. Now what would that be for? That would be for your suggestions on how to make Conglomerated Arts a better club. Give me those papers and we will see what I can do for your suggestions. But before those suggestions and questions, I have this piece of paper with me and I will give it to this student here. Okay, please write your name here, house and year. This will be for your attendance, as you can see in club meetings, attendance is a must." Charmaine said. As she sees the attendance paper passing around the room and to the last person she took the paper and put it beside her. "Okay, so attendance is done, please pass the suggestions papers to me. Make sure that all of you have passed it so that your voice can be heard." she said. When all the students have passed the paper she counted it and it was complete. "Now, attendance is done, suggestions is done, and now for the Questions. If any of you have questions, please raise your hand and I will answer it." Charmaine said. She waited for any students to raise their hand and finally there was one. "Yes, what is your question? Come on don't be shy."

OOCOut of Character:
Please put your suggestions in a quote. Thank You.

Princess received the letter from the resident of the Conglomerated Arts Club, that there will be a club meeting today. Do, she prepared her things and left the common room. She headed for the Courtyard where the meeting will be held.As she reached the Courtyard, she entered the room and noticed that she was the first one to arrive at the meeting. "This will be a long wait for me." she thought to herself. "Hi Ms. President. Good Morning!" she said to the girl that was at the sign ups as well. As the meeting started, she took out the sheet of paper Charmaine was talking about and wrote some suggestions. But, before she could finish it, the president of the club explained something about an attandance and gave it to her since she was the one sitting nearest to her. Princess wrote her name and passed it to the next person beside her.

Suggestions said:
Suggestions:
[ul][li]Painting Project</LI>
[li] Helping the house elves cook
<LI>[li]Singing in special events (Graduation, Yule Ball)[/li][/ul]
[ul]
[/color][/li][/ul]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back