Y13 Gryffindor Qudditch Try-outs!

OOCOut of Character:
Here is the lineup, and if you have any questions or concerns, throw them out to me. You can post saying what you received.
NamePosition
[/td]
Damian MetzgerSeeker and Captain
Georgiana NightKeeper
Heidi LongbottomBeater
Rakas VariusBeater
Riley SparklesChaser
Aphrodite SnowChaser
Briar RowanChaser
Danielle WarbeckAlternate Chaser
Nevaeh HazeAlternate Chaser
LeAnn AdamsAlternate Beater
James SlickAlternate Seeker
[th colspan="2"] Gryffindor Quidditch Lineup[/th] [th]

Briar landed and waited for the captains decision. she was happy that she had made it on the team again. she wanted to play quidditch professionally, and being on the school team would hopefully help "thank you damian." she said jumping up and down, she had a lot of energy now that the try outs were over. and did a couple of cartwheels. exited to be on the team again.

Half expecting to be sorted an the alternative line up, a shock ran through the veins of Heidi as she heard the new line up for this year. She made it, for the love of all good she made the team this year. After a year in France and such, Heidi concluded that did her good by making the team. Picking up her broom, she congratulated everyone who made the cut and alternative spots too. "Thanks Damian, I'll try staying on my broom more often" she said to the captain and the rest of the lots that were still there.

Georgiana was relieved when the try-outs were complete, though she didn't have any competition this year it was interesting to see all the others competing against each other but still managing to work with each other. She was happy that the girl Heidi got on the team despite her fall, afterall Georgiana hadn't even known what the compete rules of the game were when she tried out so she knew how it felt not to do so well. Though it was very similar to the version of Quidditch that the Native Americans played on the reservation back home. "Thanks Damian, I'm excited for another year," she said with her bright smile on her face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back