Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Sexual Orientation
Hetereosexual
Wand
Knotted 14" Sturdy Redwood Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Damian Metzger leaned against his brand new Scarlett Streak, his Gryffindor Quidditch robes blanketing his lean body. His multicolored hair softly blew in the wind, and he had posted a flyer up in the Gryffindor common room to have his new Gryffindors try out for the team. He was the Captain as well as the Seeker of the team, and the badge was on his chest, as well as the Prefect badge. Damian also mentioned that it would be vital for the older members of the team to come by. If they arrived, they would be able to keep their old positions, but if not, whomever came by would indeed take their spots. Gryffindor lost a few members last year, due to graduation and transfers, but now he was here to see what the others were made of. Damian waited, his blue-green eyes sparkling in the sun, and a subtle smile rested on his lips. Today was truly going to be a good day.
OOCOut of Character: Instructions
All right! New team members for the win! What I want you all to do is come by and greet, and wait for instructions. I might allow first years to try out, however, if you are a first year, simply PM me with reasons why you want to be on the team. Just because you PM me, does not mean that you can post here. Wait until I say to, okay? Otherwise, second years and official team members come and join!

Getting ready for the Gryffindor Quidditch team tryouts, Elouise does not expect to make a trunk disaster. She was dress and ready to go but one more line of clothing is missing and it is her robe. Nooo she shouted on her mind, instead of a Gryffindor robe to be seen on her trunk, it was a Beaxbatons robe which is meant for her eleven year old sister. She thought of going at the pitch without a robe but it was a bit cold with her wearing a cami and a shorts and just decided to go on with the Beaxbatons robe.

Elouise went down at the Quidditch pitch, other students where looking at her like she is different, well, she is different on clothing but not inside. As she approached the entrance entrance of the pitch, she went to borrow a broomstick at the broom closet and went on inside where the Team Captain is. And Elouise is hoping for the Captain not to notice her awkward clothing, "Hey, I am Elouise and going to try out for the beater position." Elouise greeted and introduce herself once she approached the guy, she only know other people on last name basis and she knew the guy's last name is Metzger.

The wind blew pass her and it seems the weather does not want her to take off her robe. Broom in the right hand, she laid it at the ground beside her and waited for the others to come by and try out.

Riley was bubbling with excitement. For reasons unknown to her, she didn't try out for the Quidditch team in the previous two years she had been at HNZ. Perhaps it was because she was still settling into actually being at a school, but she knew now was the right time for her to join the Quidditch team. After seeing the sign in the Common Room about try-outs, Riley quickly informed her newly transferred best friend, Nevaeh. They decided to go down to the pitch together, to encourage each other while they try out. Both of them would be going for the chaser position, and Riley desperately hoped they would both get it; although, if it had to be one, Riley would vouch for Nevaeh, as Nevaeh wanted to be a professional Quidditch player.
They walked down the the pitch together, both chattering excitedly. Riley had her newly bought Scarlett Streak over her shoulder. She grinned at the Captain when she saw that he had the same broom as her. It made her feel more confident.
"Hi, I'm Riley Sparkles. Trying out for chaser." Riley said to the boy she knew as Damian; of course she would know, she followed Quidditch almost religiously.

Nevaeh was beyond excitement. It was her dream to be a Professional Quidditch player, and she knew that the first step was to join the school's Quidditch team. Luckily, she had her best friend with her for support. Nevaeh dearly hoped that they would both be able to join the team. She enviously eyed Riley's newly bought Scarlett Streak, wishing her dad would buy her a new broom. She supposed he would, if she made the team, but Nevaeh knew that if her step-mom had anything to do with it, she would make sure Nevaeh never got her own broomstick.
Nevaeh walked down to the Qudditch pitch, nervously clutching Riley's arm. It was her first year at Hogwarts, and she desperately wanted to join the team. She smiled sweetly at the Quidditch captain as they got there early, following suit when Riley introduced herself. "I'm Nevaeh. Trying out for chaser too." She grinned, uncharacteristically holding out her hand for a handshake.

Briar left the common room and mad her way down to the common room. however she was running late and didn't want to make a bad impression. so once she got to the corridor she opened a window and jumped out of the window having a few seconds of free fall before mounting and flying down over the lake. towards the quidditch pitch. she quickly dropped and brushed her feet through the water. before kicking up an arch of spray as she elevated over the stands and flipped upside down and slowly dropped like a leaf before she dove fast at the ground, and then pulled out as she was about to hit the ground. she then dismounted before the broom was fully stopped. "hey I'm Back to retry for chaser, sorry I'm late, Im briar she said, feeling her broom fly back to her, like a sad puppy.

Victor Crimson, went running to the pitch with his streak in hand, he wasn't suppose to try out this year. He was just going to run the sports club, and let the new Gryffindors take over. A last minute change, had him racing around the school and down the school's ground to reach the qudditch pitch, in time too see the first few tryouts were girls. Well its a good thing I came, don't think Damian would've like an all girl teams..
Collecting himself properly, he stood out now that he could breath again. "Victor Crimson, was a chaser before I left, but anything fine with me" he smile, a little. It will be his last year, it didn't matter what position he got. All that matter he got to play his last finale year.

Georgiana walked down to the quidditch pitch. Entering she was struck by the size everything seemed so grand in the magical world. Of course she had been in the stands the previous year cheering for her team but now she felt confident in her flying so she decided to audition. Seeing people standing on the other side of the pitch she ran up hearing apologies for being late.
"I'm Georgiana Night. I'm here to try out for the team, for a beater position, though I could handle Keeper as well," she said raising her arms up in the strong muscle position for a joke. She wore a simple pair of shorts with a teeshirt and one of her extra robes over. Looking around she smiled at everyone glad she could try out for the team this year.

Rakas made his way down to the pitch because he really needed to be on the team again this year. It was fun and exciting. Rakas ran onto the pitch and he approached the team. Well, soon to be team rather. Rakas beamed and knew that his hair was a mess, and his robes were not fastened completely. He held his beater's bat to the side, and he announced, "Rakas Varius! Trying out for Beater again." He smiled a toothy white grin and about now he wanted to eat a chocolate cake. He really loved those sugary treats and he needed one right now. Rakas gripped his broom and his bat and he hoped that he could make the team again this year. It was so exciting! And the captain seemed pretty nice too. Rakas glanced around and wondered if there were enough to be on the team just yet.

Damian was happy that everyone had come out to play some Quidditch, but he had hoped some second years, well, more, would have come out and played. He noticed that Clarice was not here either, but if the old team did not show up, they would be replaced. That was just how Damian worked. Those that were on last year were almost guaranteed their spot back. Damian remembered the names that were given to him, and he smiled at the all, young and old. "Okay, um, Elouise and Rakas, after two laps, I want you to take to the bats and get the bludgers out. There will be four, just so you all will have more to play against and more chances to see if you are good. Well, no doubts here, but you will see what I mean." Damian laughed a bit, before he turned to the chasers, or those that wanted to be chasers. "Riley, Nevaeh and Briar, go do two laps and then when you get done, I want you to gather a quaffle and practice with it, and go against the keeper up there, okay?" He nodded at them, before he turned to Victor and Georgiana. He concluded, "What I want you two to do is after two laps, go to the North hoops. I am going to assign you to practice for the Keeper position, but afterward, feel free to change the positions to what you want, which was Chaser for Victor, and Beater for Georgiana." It just showed how well he listened. Damian mounted his broom and he rose a few feet, before he shouted, "Let's get this show on the road!" Damian summoned his clipboard to him, via wand and words, and he was going to keep track of everyone and how they did this year.
OOCOut of Character:
Basically, just do what Damian said, and make it as creative as possible! The better the RP, the better of a chance you will get on the team! Good luck you all!

Clara was running late, she knew she was. She was kicking herself for sleeping in a few minutes longer than she was meant too today. Of course, being only five minutes off schedule her whole day was officially whacked up, she couldn't seem to get into a swing again that would allow her to get back on track of her normal schedule. Normally she wouldn't mind being a bit behind on her day off but today of all days she had to be on the ball and she had slipped up big time. Today was the day of the Quidditch team try-outs and she desperately wanted to get back on it again this year. She had loved it last year and even though they didn't get to play any games against other house teams she had enjoyed the pratices that they had had during the year and going head to head when the team was split up. Wearing her usual practice clothes she ran down to the pitch as quickly as she could, her brown locks flying behind her. Entering the pitch she ran up to Damian just to see him giving some instructions to a few of the other people here to try out. Slightly out of breath she stop beside her Captain. "So sorry I'm late Damian. I'd really love to be keeper again, what would you like me to do?" She asked, hoping she hadn't missed her chance.

Georgiana watched as the rest of the people there were given orders to what they were to do. When Damian came to her and Victor she was suprised that she was paired to go with such an older student. It didn't make much of a difference either way, she just wanted to be apart of the team. Hopping into the broom she held in her hand, her Nimbus 2000, she went up into the sky to begin the two laps around the pitch. The day was nice, early spring her favorite time of the year and being up in the air with the wind pushing her hair back was better. Her two laps were finished in a resonable time and she headed over to the North hoops ready to be tested for Keeper. "Do you want to go first or shall I?" She asked the 7th year student who had been assigned the same as her. Slightly nervous she hoped he would offer to go first against the players who wished to chasers so she could get a feel a what woudl work and what wouldn't.

Damian glanced down at the fellow Prefect that arrived a tad bit late. Before seeing Victor and Georgiana off, he decided to change things up a bit. "Oh, Victory, change of plans. Um, I want you to help out with the Chasers, and prove your skills, as you were Chaser before. Clarice, because you were Keeper last year, I want you to help out Georgiana." Damian hoped that he was going to be making sense with all these directions flying about. One was going to be the alternate either way, so it was going to make things easier this way.

briar jumped on her broom and lapped the pitch full speed, weaving in and out of the posts. she had been on the team the previous year so she knew the trials went. when she had done two laps she dived down and grabbed the quaffle out of the box. she darted between the other players before approaching the goals with the ball tucked under her left arm, she pretended to head towards the right goal but at the last second she threw the ball sideways, towards the left hoop, wondering if the keeper saw that coming. she then flew back to let someone else have a shot.

Nevaeh grinned at her instructions, nodding as Damian gave them. She turned and smiled at Riley excitedly, before hoping on the borrowed broom. It had been awhile since she had flown, but it didn't show. She soared in the air, loving the feeling of the wind rustling through her hair. Nevaeh closed her eyes for a moment, relishing in the wonderful feeling of flying again, before she lent forwards and sped off around the pitch. Nevaeh laughed gleefully as she finished her two laps, wishing she could keep doing more. She watched as the girl named Briar flew forwards with the quaffle, throwing it at the hoops. Nevaeh sped forwards once again, and caught the quaffle in her arms. She flew closer to Briar and Riley, and threw the ball at Riley before looping around her and catching it when it was thrown back; they had played together before. She moved forward, and threw the quaffle at the hoops, before moving back as Briar did, to let Riley have a go.

An excited grin grew on Riley's face as her best friend smiled at her. She had been aching to get on her new broomstick for a long time; the fact that she was about to fly again made her heart jump with excitement. Although she was nervous, she wouldn't admit it out loud, knowing that confidence was definitely a key. Riley swung her leg over her new Scarlet Streak, and took off, the wind rushing into her face. She easily kept up with the other two girls, and her two laps were done in no time. Riley stayed in the air as she watched Briar take the quaffle up first, staying on edge in case a situation arose where she could show her skill. She then watched as Nevaeh took the quaffle, and laughed as she threw the ball at Riley. It was something they used to do whenever they were bored, or wanted to train up their skills as Quidditch players, but it usually meant Riley throwing the ball back at Nevaeh as she went in for the shoot; which is what happened again. She grinned as Nevaeh threw the ball towards the goal, proud of her best friend. Riley shot forward to collect the falling ball again, catching it with ease. She sped between the poles, before flying back towards the other two hopefuls, the quaffle still in her grasp. Before crashing into the girls, Riley turned sharply to face the hoops again, before quickly throwing the quaffle towards it.

briar flew around the other girl trying to take the offensive role, however they were both pretty good, and she didn't get to take the ball. but she was letting them have their own shot. she pulled around to the back of the goals and grabbed the ball from the back, wondering where the keeper was. "good shot she called to Riley, throwing the ball back into the game. before flying back to the pitch like a bullet snatching the quaffle and it it al but vanished as she was going at full speed. and she was loving it. then she threw the ball to one of the other chasers, but she wasn't sure who it was. before slowing down and ducking around the others.
however she didn't see that a bludger was coming towards her. at the last moment she glanced it in the corner of her eye, instinctively she lent sideways and swung upside down, until the bludger was way out of sight. she took her hands of the handle steering it with her knees. enjoying the feeling of being upside down.

Once the captain told them what to do about their aspiring position, Elouise took of her sister's Beauxbatons robe and set it at the ground and took her broomstick on the ground beside her. First instruction was to take two laps from the pitch and do the set instruction for individual position. Elouise took off on her broomstick and made her first lap around the pitch with a smooth glide and moderate speed. She has great balance and great attitude as well when playing quidditch.

On her second lap, Elouise take up speed and sharp turns when she got to the left side hoops and almost off balance herself, but, of course, she will not let that happened and continued her lap. Finally finishing her two consecutive laps, she went down to quickly grab a beater's bat and back in the air. The captain releases the bludgers once she and the other one trying out is ready to smacked some evil bludgers.

Elouise made herself eyed the second bludger that was released and followed it, making sure that it is not attacking the chasers. While eying the same bludger, she decided to smacked it out of the chasers sight because it will not bothered them if none of that evil bludgers are around. Elouise was very strong when it comes on smacking things, her stamina is great and she always eats a balance meal.

Elouise continued her job on keeping the bludgers out of the pitch even thought her right arm is aching she can still beat the crap out of the rival players @ss. Thinking about this made her smile and continued on her job.

Rakas grabbed his broom, mounted it and he listened to what the Captain said. He smirked a bit, before he raced off to do those two laps around the pitch. Rakas made sure he was a good twenty feet in the air. Leaning forward on his broomstick, he raced forward to get the tryouts done and over with. Rakas finished one lap, so the other he wanted to go just a little faster. He leaned forward once more, and he gained some speed. Rakas was a decent flyer, but he did better when he had a bat in his hand rather than flying gripping handles with both hands. Rakas finished his lap, and he went back to the ground to get his bat. He clinched it with his right hand, and he took to the skies again. He wished the other one going for beater some luck.

Rakas caught the sight of one bludger, and he swooped in, in an odd angle, and almost flipped over the side of the broom to whack it as hard as he could away from the chaser. Rakas swung back around, rightside up and he continued to fly around the pitch. His right arm started to ache from that first hit, but that was a sign for him. A sign that he needed to work harder and get this thing done! Rakas soared around the pitch once more, hitting another few bludgers including keeping the youngest ones from getting hit. He flew over, and saw another one. His emerald green eyes narrowed and he leaned forward. He smacked it with the bat so hard, the bludger went and hit the the hoops, making a rather loud DING! Rakas beamed, "Wow, that was a hit!" Rakas finished up and he went down to the ground, but did not land. He dropped the bat, and he told the Captain, "I'll do better as I get warmed up. The holidays were a drag!"

OOCOut of Character:
Guys, around Friday, I will be assigning positions, so better keep up the good RPs! ^^

Georgiana sat on her broom infront of the hoops watching as the older student she didn't know, yet, pass the quaffle around before getting closer to her. She had still been waiting for the other girl who was told to come up for her position for Keeper to tell her she would start or if Georgiana was to start when a student made a shot and got it in. Looking to the other girl she decided she would just take control of the hoops and began to fly around in a path following whoever had the ball. It was alot like soccer she decided in her mind. Soccer being a sport she played with other kids back home on the reservation all the time and she had been stuck as goalie alot. Reaching out as one of the quaffles came near the left hoop she managed to stop it but she didn't hold on to it and it fell to the ground. "Next time I'll hold it close after I stop it," she told herself as she watched the chasers fly around. The outer part of her vision was looking out for the bludgers that were being whacked around randomly. Glancing right she saw a chaser approaching and moved to stop it this time catching it and holding on to it; with a smile on her face. Passing it back she began to feel more relaxed about her position.

OOCOut of Character:
Got the new team, and here is the line up! Thanks for trying out guys! Remember, I took the positions from those that RPed trying out, as per warning, so yeah, this is the new line up. As always, if you guys have any questions, please PM me. Also, if you have an issue with who is on the team as well. ;)
Oh, if you want to post your reactions, just go on ahead as well!
Team MemberPosition Held
[/td]
Damian MetzgerSeeker and Captain
Georgiana NightKeeper
Briar RowanChaser
Nevaeh HazeChaser
Riley SparklesChaser
Elouise PossibleBeater
Rakas VariusBeater
Clarice HerringtonAlternate Keeper
Victor CrimsonAlternate Chaser
[th colspan="2"] Y11 Gryffindor Quidditch Team[/th] [th]

Victor saw everyone tried out today, excluding himself. He been here to see who was trying out for the team, his reason where of that alone plus if they needed anyone he was there for the team. His reaction for making alternative was normal, he smile and thank Damian for at least considering, after all he had not try out. In his previous year, he would have been the first one to try out. Now felt like the time for the younger Gryfffindors to take over. Next Year he won't be here, unlike the rest of them who still had a few years ahead of them. Tasking his broom, he made his way towards the castle after the line-up was chosen. He had a few lessons to catch up too, qudditch didn't came first before that. He knew when to prioritize, them books in his dorm room were calling first priority.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back