Wrong Person

Annabelle Howard

Wand
Ivy Wand 13" Essence of Gargoyle Tooth
It was in the middle of the night when Annabelle visit the Bleak Street. She had heard that the target of hers were going to meet up with someone there. So why not attack them in a place like that? After all, she always ask for a back up in a place like the bleak street. People like her roams in the darkest and the deepest part of the alley not fearing anything. Anna took the picture of the man from her pocket and put it back in her pocket after memorizing his looks. He looked a lot like a friend of hers who was also a deatheater.

An hour had passed and Anna couldn't find him anywhere. She headed to the West trying to find him there. On the way, she spotted on someone that looked a lot like him. She couldn't see his face clearly because he was walking too fast. The girl put on the black cloak and followed him with her wand on her left hand. The man then stopped, Anna stood still, hiding behind the huge pillar. She didn't want him to find out that she had been following him. Slowly and quietly, she moved toward the man who was facing the other direction. She stopped right behind him and pointed her wand to his back and pushed it hard to his skin. "Miss me?" She asked flatly. Trying to figure out what he was going to do next, she was going to cast a spell at him if he attack her.

Ryan walked out of the poison Ater after enjoying a small fire whiskey. He had not stayed in there for very long as he had only had one drink. He did not want to get himself drunk then go home. He had been known to do some bad things when he was drunk and he did not want a repeat. He liked to keep his mind. He walked through the dark part of the alley with complete ease. He was known around here, then again so were many other death eaters who were worth their salt. He had been in many fights and won them all and had gained the respect which he got from every one. That and not to mention he was good with magic as well.

As he walked Ryan had a strange feeling he was being followed although by the time he decided to look around to see who it was he felt a wand in his back, well he hoped it was a wand. He recognised the voice strait away. At first he thought it was the nice twin he had dated once but he knew the tone was from Anna. "Well its hard to forget someone i work with." He said, his voice still and calm, untouched by the fact he had a wand pointing right in to his back. They worked together and were in the same boat, he had nothing to worry about.

As Anna heard a familiar voice, she knew right away that the man in front of her wasn't her target. She put her wand back in her pocket. "You" She said with a tone full of disappointment. He did look a lot like the man in the picture, at least from the back they did look alike. "Let me guess, you were drinking?" She asked as she could smell the alcohol in his breath hoping that he wasn't drunk. She took a few steps backward and crossed her arms on her chest as she looked at Ryan blankly, not showing an emotion.

Ryan raised an eye brow at her tone when she spoke. "Hmm expecting someone else were we?" He said, not really a question more of a statement which he already knew the answer too. "I had one small glass, im not a heavy drinker. I don't do the whole drink until your drunk thing." He said turning around as she put her want away. "Let me guess, you were skulking." He said folding his arms across his arms wondering what brought her to the dark part of the alley. Even he hardly ever came this way, mainly because he never had a need too. It led nowhere of much importance to many people. The main alley went to Obsidian and that was the way most took. The dark part was where the people up to no good usually were

Anna was obviously disappointed for bumping into a wrong person, at least this was her first time."Not a heavy drinker? Hard for me to believe" She said and took her wand out in case someone else attacked them both, she had to be ready. "Another mission, and I have no idea why I'm doing this all alone" She took out the picture from her pocket and showed it to him for several seconds and then put it back in her pocket. "What have you been up to lately?" She asked randomly not that she wasn't minding her own business.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back