OOC First Name
Jess S
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Wand
Eucalyptus Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Mermaid Scale:
Ren was eager to show Lily all the work he'd accomplished already. He wouldn't mention he hadn't been paying much attention in class. He was in a hurry for once, hoping to catch her before she left the common room. He skidded around the corner, nearly running into someone. "Whoa! Hi! Sorry!" He apologized quickly, taking a step back and giving her an aloof smile. "You a Hufflepuff? I'm looking for Lily Lockwood. You seen her?" He looked behind the girl to the rest of the corridor. No sign of his sister. Dang.

Samantha was walking out of the Hufflepuff common room to do another bit of exploring when suddenly she almost collided with a body. She looked up to see a boy, who seemed to be in a hurry. The boy apologised and said hi, giving Samantha a smile. He then asks her if she's a Hufflepuff which she nods to, and if she's seen someone, which she didn't know who it was, even if they were in her house. "Uhm, no, I-I don't know who she is, so I wouldn't have seen her," Samantha stutters slightly and smiles apologetically. Samantha looks down towards his hands and it seems like he is holding something. "What you got there?" Samantha says curiously and quietly.

Last edited:
Ren smiled at the girl. He reminded her of Lily. "She's my sister. She's blond, blue eyes, she'll probably pop up eventually and offer you a muffin or something." He chuckled. Lily had been busy in the kitchens, maybe he should look there next. The girl asked him what he had in his hand then, and he looked down. "These? Oh, just a bunch of sketches for my sister." He held out his free hand to her. "Ren Lockwood, by the way."

Samantha nodded as he decribed the girl, who told Samantha that this Lily was his sister. He then tells Samantha that the papers he was holding were his sketches. "Sounds cool! I hope to see them sometime" Samantha says with a gentle smile. "Nice to meet you Ren. Im Samantha Jacobs. But you can call me Sam" Samantha says as she gently grabs his empty hand and shakes it slightly.

Ren chuckled and nodded. "I can show you them sometime if you like." He listened as she introduced herself. "Nice to meet you, Sam." He returned her smile, looking up as he heard another student walking by. Still not his sister. He leaned against the wall. "I'll be waiting here for a bit if you want to stay and talk," He offered to Sam. He was cool with waiting for a while. It was always sorta nice to have company. At least, so long as they weren't troublesome like Rose.

Samantha smiles when Ren agrees about showing his artwork sometime. "Sure," Samantha replies, as she smiles and shrugs her shoulders. "I don't have anything better to do," Samantha says. "Do you like it in Hogwarts so far?" Samantha questions. She hoped that this interaction would turn into a friendship, as she wanted to make more friends around here.

Ren grinned as she agreed. She asked then if he was enjoying Hogwarts and he shrugged. "I like having some peace and quiet away from my younger sister. She'll be here next year, though, so I'm sure it won't last." He chuckled a little. "What about you?"

Samantha nods and giggles a little. "younger siblings can be a pain," Samantha says. "I have a younger brother who is also coming here next year," Samantha says. Samantha then proceeds to answer Ren's question. "I mean it's alright for me at the moment. Learning more about the wizarding world. But I miss home sometimes" Samantha says. "What do you like to do for fun?" Samantha says curiously.

Ren smiled. "My little sister is Rose. What's your brothers' name?" He asked, curious. Who knew, maybe it was someone Rose might be able to tolerate. He nodded at her answer. "I can understand that. I have my sister here so it's not too bad for me. She kinda seems the centerpiece around the house so it was strange when she left." He thought over her question a moment. "Draw, mostly. I like to watch the clouds, too." He shrugged. "What about you?"

Samantha grins. "My brother's name Issac" Samantha replies to his question. She then smiled when Ren talked about his older sister. "Your sister seems like a kind person to hang out with," Samantha says "Well, I like to read books and watch a lot of muggle movies," Samantha replies to the question he returned.

Ren nodded. "Isaac is a cool name. Do you guys get along?" He wondered what the boy was like. Maybe he and Rose could be friends. If Rose could be friends with anyone, that is. Aside from Lily. He shook his head. He shouldn't be so harsh on his little sister. She was a sweet kid, just... stubborn, and hard headed. He turned his attention back to Sam. "That sounds fun. My dad is a librarian. What kind of movies do you like?"

Samantha smiles. "Yeah, my brothers and I get along. Even though we argue a lot" Samantha says with a chuckle. "Do you and your sisters get along?" Samantha says curiously. Samantha was then told that Ren's father is a librarian. Ren also asked Samantha what movies she was into. "Ooo I'm into a lot actually," Samantha says with a slight blush of embarrassment. "But my favourites are Superhero and Comedy movies," Samantha says with a smile. "What about you? Do you like movies?" Samantha says curiously.

Ren smiled. That sounded familiar. "Lily and I get along really well, but Rose and I fight a lot." He nodded as she told him what movies she liked before returning the question. "Well, I mainly watch with my sisters. Lily likes romance and romantic comedies, so I watch those a lot. Rose likes more action and horror movies, so I watch those with her. Sometimes Lily will watch a horror movie with us, but then we all have to sleep together in the living room for about a week." He chuckled. Lily was such a softie.

Samantha smiles. "Horror is an interesting genre. I watch it from time to time with my older brother, as he is more into horror than Issac." Samantha says with a smile. "That is a mix of genres you and your sisters watch," Samantha says with a chuckle as she points out to what Ren had said about the types of movies they watch. "Do you have a favourite movie you like to watch?" Samantha says curiously.

Ren nodded. "What's your older brothers name? Does he go to school here, too?" He inquired. She asked if he had a favorite movie he liked, and he thought for a moment. "Hmm... favorite movie, huh? That's tough." He thought it over a bit. "It might sound kinda lame, but I like Pride and Prejudice with Kiera Knightley. It's a sweet story that doesn't rush through things." He nodded decisively. "What about you? What do you like?"

Samantha smiles slightly. "Nah, not anymore. graduated ages ago" Samantha laughs slightly. "His name is Harrison," Samantha says. Ren tells Samantha about his favourite movie. "Interesting. Honestly, I haven't heard or seen that movie before. But Kiera Knightley is amazing" Samantha says. Ren then returns the question to Samantha. Samantha thought for a moment. She had a lot of favourite movies and a lot of movies she liked. But she couldn't decide. "Probably either Iron Man three, Thor Ragnarok or the Spider-man film with Tom Holland." Samantha with a laugh and a slight blush, knowing that the ones she mentioned were all superhero ones. "Yeah... I love superhero films..." Samantha said with embarrassment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back