Wrong girl but nice suprise

Teddy Cameron

OOC First Name
Summer
Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Teddy had been searching for Lauren for a while, she seemed to like it outside, when he did see her she was almost always by the lake, but today he couldn't find her anywhere. He figured she was probably hanging out with her friends, like Immy. For a moment his mind wondered to how the goody two shoes Imogen would handle her best friend being bad and, soon, going out with her ex who had also turned bad. He was sure it would be funny to watch, that is, if Lauren hadn't corrupted Immy as well. That would be even better.

Teddy took a seat under one of the huge trees on the grounds. He could see why so many people loved it out here, Especially in the Summer, now. Everything was bright and beautiful, it sort of made things seem nice. Like life was fair and just and cheesy things like that. Slowly, the self proclaimed bad boy dozed off for a while, only to be awaken by the noise of someone close to him. He didn't open his eyes so he couldn't tell who it was, maybe it was Lauren. "If you're staying take a seat, if not bugger off, you're distracting me." He mumbled just clearly enough to be heard.

Imogen had been having strange term. She'd been doing a lot more work on her own rather than actually in class. But to the 13 year old, it didn't matter why she was learning, all that matter was that she was learning. Immy was in her dorm room, doing, as ever work. When it occured to her, that she hadn't heard from Pixie in a while. It worried her in a sense. She cared for Pixie dearly, and although she didn't think that Pixie was stupid and would injury herself, she couldn't let that fear go away. It made conditions like that hard to work in. Her dark blue eyes, raised themselves from the book she was staring at to the window, where the sun light of summer was shinning into the empty dorm room. With a small sigh, Imogen wondered what on earth she was doing indoors, on such a day. Imogen got down off her bed and walked to her wardrobe. She since the start of the year had begun to change, the Gryffindorian had hips, and she wasn't that flat chested anymore. It made that she felt she could be a little more adventurous in her clothes of choice. As a lot more suited her, and showed her changing figure.

Immy got out of her usual Gryffindor-tee and changed into a Gryffindor coloured inspired look. She finished getting her clothes on and adding a touch of make-up that blended in with her natural skin tone. She wondered what she could do with the rest of her day, so that she could plan which shoes to wear, but then her Gryffindor inspired look wasn't gryffindory enough, so Imogen slipped on a pair of red stiletto heels and after grabbing her sunglasses and the book she was currently reading, she headed out. Imogen was still a fast walked, although a little more careful in her walking, it didn't take too long for the girl to get to the grounds. There she decided that she would just sit on the ground and relax. It was because of this that when she neared the grass, Imogen removed her heels and carried them in one hand as she walked around the grounds, her blue eyes looking around for a spot to sit.

Imogen smiled to herself as she saw a slightly familiar person lying on the ground. Imogen figured that she could just go talk to him. Really see if he was one of the people, that she no longer saw because of how much work she buried herself under. Like Cyril or Monty. Though as she got closer, Imogen noticed that it was none of these people but rather an old friend. She smiled to herself, and gave a little giggle as she heard what he said. Typical, teenage boys.

"That is no way to speak to an old friend Teddy Cameron." Imogen said walking and sitting down next to him.

The voice Teddy heard was reason enough to open his eyes. "Yo Immy!" He sat up and looked at his ex girlfriend. She looked different, then again, he had also changed. "Hey do you know where Lauren is?" It was lovely to see Immy but she might know where Lauren was and Lauren was far more entertaining for him. Unless Immy decided she liked him again, that could be pretty funny, like last time when he went out with her best friend first.

Imogen smiled as the boy recongised who she was. Imogen looked up at the sky as she sat down beside him on the warm grass. Immy hadn't seen much of Teddy, he'd changed, like she had, like most had. Immy looked out to the lake. It didn't feel as natural between them as it once had, of course they were two different people. Imogen being a responsible and a little mature for her age whereas Teddy was more relaxed and had a lot more fun than she was. Imogen didn't feel annoyed at any point about how things had turned out in her life. She loved Pixie. She loved bringing her up. And it wasn't something any person could regret. Immy's thoughts drifted back to what was happening, just as he spoke of Lauren.

"No, I don't, sorry. I haven't seen Lauren in forever. If you find her before I do please tell her to Owl me." Imogen said thinking of her best friend. Imogen gave a smile. She thought of the secret place they had together found, she really wished they could spend together again.

"Why do you ask?" Immy asked.

Teddy chuckled at the question. "Me and her have been uh, hanging out, lately." He made sure to choose his words carefully. Put it in a way that sounded good but was obviously meaning something else. "Oh, and yeah I'll tell her to owl you." It seemed Immy had changed a bit from when he had last seen her, she was more jokey and less up tight by the looks of things. Then again, he had liked her like that before. See seemed pretty awesome like this though so it was all good. Well, it would be if he could find Lauren.

Imogen shrugged at the thought. She didn't really mind who he was seeing. Imogen had bigger things to worry about. But it was nice to know that her friends were getting along with each other. Immy smiled at him. She thought it was perfectly normal for people to hang out. Imogen didn't do a lot of it herself. She was doing 4 electives, and learning Welsh, and Imogen wasn't one to travel out of where she slept. It was a Day trait. Immy nodded gladly.

"That would be awesome. We always have such fun together. And It's super the two of you get along" Imogen said with a smile. "I have been so busy this term, it's unreal. I've barely seen anyone. I'm just glad it's summer again. And the holidays too."

Teddy shrugged, so maybe her reaction wasn't what he expected, it didn't really bother him. "Holidays are alright I suppose." He realised he had to spend time at his dads' for some of it, with Stacy. Sure she bought his loads of stuff and seemed willing to do just about anything for his approval but that didn't stop her being a Green or close enough to being a Green for him to hate her. "Hey, how's your sister doing?" He remembered when he had stayed over Immy's house and had met her little sister, she seemed pretty cute and sweet.

Imogen smiled happily, when the subject of the conversation moved onto little Pixie. Imogen was very excited to see her again. It would amazing. It really would. She nodded, slightly. "Pixie's good. Very good." Immy said smiling. "She can barely wait to come here. What about your sister? And you're family in general? We haven't caught up in ages." Imogen said smilng at her friend

Teddy smiled at the thought that Pixie was doing we;; and at the mention of his sister. "Tracey is doing great, She's even made some new friends." His smile deflated slightly when he thought about the rest of the family. "Well, mum is pregnant again, Dad got married to someone who is actually half his age this time, she's now pregnant as well and he has to move house because of it." Sure, Teddy knew he was being selfish but he really didn't ,like the idea of Kevin and Stacy staying together. His dad was his, not some stupid lady's' because he knocked her up after they got married as a drunken accident in vegas.

Imogen's smiled grew slightly at the mention of his sister. But then at the mention of the rest of his family, Immy's smiled went away slightly. Of course she could do nothing to stop this from happening, and she was sure that there was nothing she could say that would stop Teddy for being angry about the issues in his family. Imogen herself was worried about her family. There seemed that something could be wrong, since she had heard little from them and the last letter had been a poor excuse for one, even if Pixie was only 7.

"That's annoying. I'm glad Tracey's doing great. How old is she now?" Immy asked, thinking it best to stick to light conversation about good things.

Teddy smiled at her obvious topic change from the awkward parts of his family. "She's seven, eight next april." He loved his sister and would do anything to help her. Of course he wasn't aware of what he would be going home to, if he was then he would've just left school already. "What about Pixie? She's around the same age right?" Pixie was one of the few little girls that he wouldn't mind Tracey hanging out with. He wasn't one of those people who tries to control her friends but he did get annoyed when she spoke to the little girly girls that would grow up to be stupid sluts. He would never let her be like that.

Cyril walked out into the open Lawn and was immediately bathed by the warm, golden sunlight. It shone past him and penetrated every fiber of his being. It told him something - That he was pretty much free again. Homework had continually piled up for months, so much that he had to spend every free hour doing the homework, and still squeeze out a few minutes here and there to study. He would begin taking electives soon, and he knows that the workload would just increase. I guess I'll just have to persevere for now ..

Cyril had his acoustic guitar slung over his shoulder. He had bought it recently when he went back to his Aunt's house, where he was living after his mother died and took out his savings. His old guitar had become worn and scratched, some of the strings had also been changed a dozen times too. He had no memories with the guitar, so once he bought his new one it was the trashcan for the old one.

Noticing two familiar figures under a tree, sitting close to each other and talking about something, Cyril walked towards them with a purposeful stride. To an outsider it would seem like he was someone that was accustomed to discipline. Actually, that stride was due to Cyril trying to rush between classes WITHOUT running.

"Don't you know that its illegal to not share a nice tree and some shade, and offenders will be prosecuted?"

Cyril said with mock sternness at the two that was sitting under the tree, grinning at them.

Imogen smiled at the thought of both of there siblings coming to Hogwarts at the same time. "Yeah, they will be, She'll be 8 this may. They grow up so fast." agreed Immy. She hoped that they could be friends. It would be the sweetest thing ever if they could be. Imogen looked round suddenly when a voice spoke from behind. It took her moment to realize that this boy, was quite familiar. She brush some of the blonde strands of hair from her eyes, to get a better look at the boy. It couldn't be. She hadn't seen him in ages. Surely. Cyril? When the realization struck her, she stood up quite suddenly. Walking over to him Immy pulled him into a friendly hug.

"Cyril? It's been so long." Imogen said, pulling out of the hug. "Do you know Teddy?" Imogen asked wondering if the two possibly knew each other.

Teddy looked up at the boy that had provoked such a response from Immy. "I think we've met once or twice before." He definitely remembered the boys face from somewhere. That was it, he had met the boy on Immys' birthday while he was going out with her. He wondered how the boy would take his attitude change, and if he already knew of Immy's one. "Long time no see mate, Cyril wasn't it? Haven't seen you since Immy's birthday I don't think."

Cyril let a wry smile get on his face as Imogen took a few looks at him before recognising him for who he was. What happened next, he didn't exactly expect though. Imogen grabbed in a friendly hug, which he didn't anticipate and he had both of his arms palm-first in surrender before he patted her back lightly. "Its great to see you to, Im. I missed you." Cyril gave Imogen a warm smile and acknowledged Teddy with a nod.

"I believe we've met before."

Cyril paused for a moment, taking a few seconds to try and remember where he knew Teddy from. Aha! He knew Teddy from the time Immy introduced him to her during her birthday. "Yeah, school's been crazily busy lately. Heck, I don't even get to see Immy so much now." with this Cyril playfully messed with Imogen's hair for a moment before asking again, "Do you guys mind if I sit?"

Imogen was very pleased to see Cyril. He was one of Imogen's closest friends. But it always seemed like she didn't have time for him and he didn't have time for her. So was the nature of slightly Ravenclaw Gryffindorians. She smiled as both boys acknowledged each other, saying they'd met before. This was great. They all knew each other, it made for easy friend conversations. Immy gave a small giggle as he played with her blonde hair, playfully slapping his hand away. "I know what you mean. I have busy this term." Said the Gryffindorian. She gave a small smile, to both before taking a few steps away from the boys and walking her way over to the spot she had been sitting at.

"I don't mind at all. I haven't seen you in ages, either of you, for that matter." Immy was always very cheerful, but she always found that when it was summer and close to the holidays she was even more so. "Come sit boys. And let us speak of times once passed." 

Teddy laughed at the way Immy was talking. "Are you talking like a daisy princess again my dear?" He had to smil at that, the little day out where he had run into his cousins andthree girls calling themselves daisy princesses and princes or something like that. That had been the day when he had met his cousins again since his parents had split up, of course he didn't know they were his cousins at the time. His cousins were slightly different than himself, they were happier and smilier for one thing. Well, not including the sad time Jesse went through after he broke up with Taylor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back