Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Gay
Wand
Curved 14" Flexible Spruce Wand with Vampire Blood Core
Vader hadn’t been at school long when he’d begun writing little bits and pieces for Ava. It was mostly just whenever he had an odd thought he wrote things down. But the day had passed without her, the sorting ceremony and he had been unable to sleep and so he’d decided to write her a quick letter. He’d written it quickly and despite the late hour he had gone to the owlery to send it off.
Helene,
I know I saw you a few hours ago, and we don’t usually spend that much time together at the start of the year, but I miss you already. It’s just like I can’t go and see you, whenever I want, and I look at the ravenclaw table and you aren’t there. Sorting was fine as it always it. It’s a rather big first year class, lots and lots of students. The first year gryffindos all seem very energetic. I don’t think we were that energetic do you?
The head people are Analei Louw whose a hufflepuff and Zennon Baros, the slytherin. I wonder how he’s managing with this considering..
I’ve been thinking a lot about who I might pass accio on to, I have to get someone older, it’s a hard task and too young and it’s a lot of stress. I have someone in mind but he’s only a third year, but I think by the time I graduate he’ll be a fifth year, and that’s old enough that the stress wouldn’t be too bad? You know.
I really miss you Ava.
I hope you’re safe and well.
Timmy

Ava had been having a rough day. After a lot of crying and cuddling her dad, she had eventually returned to her room. Emotionally exhausted, she had fallen into a fitful sleep. Eventually, the flapping of wings woke her. She stirred, shooting up as she saw a school owl. Vader. She bit her lip, smiling brightly as she tore open his letter. She got out of bed, and fetching her favorite, sparkly red gel pen, she quickly set to work writing back.

Timmy!!!

I know, it feels like you've barely left, and its already been too long. I cried a lot when I got home. I know this is the right thing to do for my dad and me, but I'm... Homesick? For you and Alice and Zephyr and the castle. Though I have to admit its easier to handle... Elsie... When I don't have to stare at her bed and know I can't ever crawl in bed with her at two in the morning again.

I know I was really hyperactive as a first-year, I felt bad with how often I knocked down Zephyr.

I was hoping Sapphire would be head girl... Oh well, I know she'll be sticking close to Zennon if she can (they're bestest friends) so he won't be alone.

With just one person? If their there can be co-captains and co-editors for everything else, you could always leave it to a few people. Who did you have in mind? Maybe you could have them help you for a bit so you can see what they can do?

I really miss you, too, Timmy. I just really need a hug and I have to wait ages for one. I don't like this at all.

Love you!!

Helene

((Ps don't skip breakfast))

Last edited:
With school now started, it was a little more difficult to find the time to write long notes, but he’d taken to making little ones whenever he could. Vader had finished in the accio room for the day, and had decided to send the letter now. It wasn’t too late, an acceptable time in Vader’s books but probably not ideal.
Helene!
I’m sorry you were so upset about everything. I didn’t know Elsie particularly well but it’s sad nonetheless, I wish I could be there for you at this time. School has been chaotic, theres a ghost called Vex or something that covered everyone in slime at the welcome back feast. It got out of hand quickly. I don’t think I want that to happen again.
Classes have started too, I went into the first one and really missed you, we’d been sitting together for years now, and I just had an empty spot next to me. I’ve been sleeping okay, probably not by anyone’s standard but my own, and I’ve been trying my best to not get too caught up. I made friends with a first year, Scarlett, she’s nice. She was very forward with me, but it was good. I think it’s good for me to be nice to first years. Gryffindor have a trampoline now, and it’s finally giving me an excuse to see if I can’t slow down the pictures a little, I’ve tried slow motion in the past, but not much.
I think there have been deputy editors in the past, but it’s not really a role I now need. I think it would’ve been useful for when I was starting out. The person I have in mind is a boy from your house, Ajaccio? I think it’ll be funny to have someone with Accio in their name working on it, and I think he can make the decision about if he brings others on.
We had the club fair recently, so he’s signed up. I always feel really bad at these things, we can never be as welcoming or as big as the other clubs and it makes me sad to turn people down.
How are things? Are you settling in okay and stuff? Hows the family?
I miss you.
Vader

Ava was always excited to hear from Vader. She wrote back quickly, hardly noticing the paint stains all over her papers.

Timmy!

I think I heard about Vex, and I don't think he's a ghost. Sapphire says he's a poltergeist. He sounds like he's a good bit of fun, though. Was anyone hurt? I'm sorry I missed it. It would have been fun to see everyone covered in slime.

I miss having classes with you, too. The tutoring is alright, classes are quicker and I think I understand better now, but I don't like being alone all the time. My dad and I are spending a lot more time together, and I've been really getting to know Miss Kami and helping her with the twins. But it isn't the same as spending the days with you. You're such a part of my daily routine, it's been hard. I keep turning in my seat to tell you things and you aren't there.

Scarlett sounds really nice! I'm glad you're taking in a first-year and relaxing a bit. How are things going with Goku? Who are you patrolling with? Tell me everything. Ajaccio... Skey? I think Lily was teaching him how to bake. Big eyebrows?

That reminds me, Timmy, can you check on Lily? Her two best friends were Lars and Elliot, who were dating, but when Elliot broke up with Lars, Lars stopped talking to Lily. And Elliot is really busy, I think he's a prefect and really involved in several clubs, I know he's the Hufflepuff seeker but I don't think he has much time for her. I know she has a boyfriend, but Elliot and Lily have been best friends since first year and Lars came along... I think in second year, but I'm not sure. Could you just check-in and make sure our little baker is okay?

I really miss you, too, Timmy. I'm sending you one of my Ravenclaw scarves, okay? It smells like me still so it might make you feel at least a little bit better. Oh, also, since I won't be in the yearbook this year, I'm sending you a bunch of pictures my dad took. I don't know if it's a good idea, but hey, when do I ever think anything through? I'm just sending you a package full of things, okay?

Love, Helene
x x x x x

Last edited:
Vader had to admit, though he had grown a little use to not having Ava around all of the time, and that sitting with Goku in classes was nice, he always expected it to be her, he always expected the person coming into the accio room to be her. It was odd to him when it wasn’t. But he was always thankful for her notes. For her words whenever she sent them. He loved hearing from her, and this time it had come with gifts and pictures, all of which he was quite thankful for. He attached a few pictures himself, the one of the trampoline, a few of the grounds and a few others of the school. He wrote his response, adding all of his daily notes to her.
Helene,
Is there much of a difference between poltergeist and ghost? Other than poltergeist was never a person? In any case, I don’t think any one was hurt. It was just very chaotic and a little funny - though as a prefect I definitely shouldn’t find it that funny. I think it will quite busy going forward.
I can imagine that classes that are one to one are a little easier, you don’t have to go at the pace of everyone else. There’s more specific time to learn. It’s why my old muggle school used to push for small class sizes. But that school was also terrible. I’m sorry you are feeling alone, I feel a little lonely without you too, even though I have a lot of others here. It’s just hard and different. I keep thinking you’ll just walk into the accio room and pull me to whatever meal is going on.
It’s nice to relax, I was a little resistant, but she pushed and it was a good idea. I know I stress about everything, and relaxing isn’t a simple thing, but it was fun. I liked it. I’ve included the picture that we took on the trampoline. Things with Goku are slow, but good. He sits with me in classes and I spend half the class blushing; he’s a prefect now too. His twin has been acting nice towards me too which is interesting, but I don’t think he knows. My patrolling partner is Alice, I’m happy with it - but it’s not you and it’s also not Goku - but I like alice and I’m glad its someone I know than someone I don’t.
That’s him! Big eyebrows, skateboard, big energy. He seems far more relaxed than me, and I think if he finishes the year liking Accio and wanting to stay on I’ll talk to him about taking over. I think he’d be a good fit, he has a calm energy about him that might make Accio less stressful for him. I can check on Lily, for sure. That’s not good that she’s feeling alone. I’ll reach out Helene, I know a little about hows she’s feeling.
I love the pictures Ava, I think I forget how good your dad is at photography, I included some of the pictures I took for Evelyn that I was able to keep, can you show them to him and see what he thinks? Thanks for sending me all of this. I can send you my gryffindor jumper in exchange, I got a new one since this one is a bit small for me, so it might serve you better? Tell me more about your days?
I miss you.
With Love,
Timmy

Ava was eager for the upcoming brightstone visit, but was determined to get out one more letter to Vader before she went. She sat in the middle of her bed, humming softly to herself as she scribbled out another reply.

Timmy!

I think they're actually different creatures, but I'm not sure. You always paid more attention in class, wouldn't you know?

The tutoring is going a bit better than school was, but I still struggle to focus. I don't like your old school. I wish you'd just gone to school with me, I would have made you a cape and we could have wandered around and ruled the school.

I love the picture! I'm glad you took a minute to relax. I'm glad things are going well with you and Goku, he's a good guy. Isn't he a triplet though? Why is his brother being nice interesting? Was he not nice before? Allie is really nice, I'm sending some taffy I made with miss
Kami, do share with her please.

Ajax! Lily knows him, she taught him how to bake a few times last year, she says he's really sweet. Therefore, if Lily likes him, I like him.

I'll wear this sweater to bed every night! Then hide it in your room once it's washed so it smells like you. Also, your mom has been letting me take your shirts from your room at your house. I put them back! Eventually. Dad has been busy at work but I'll pass the pictures on to him when he's home tonight. He says you're really talented already so I'm sure he'll love them.

As for my days, hm, I sleep in, usually curled up in one of your shirts and cuddling one of my pillows. Miss Kami usually wakes me up for breakfast with her and my dad and brothers at around eight, before he goes to work. My tutor usually works with me from nine until 2, then miss Kami and I make lunch. Sometimes dad can come home, but mostly he doesn't, After that the day is mine, I help miss Kami with dinner at about six so we can eat at seven when Dad gets home. I like to stay up sometimes and paint the stars, or just lay on the roof and wonder if you guys are looking at the stars too.

Are you taking care of yourself?

Love, Ava

It had obviously been a difficult weekend for Ava, and Vader was feeling pretty bad about not being able to be there for it. It would be easier if she were at school with him, but she wasn’t. He had received a note from his mum that Ava had been round a few times, his parents had long since gotten used to the extra child in their family. He had definitely noted the drop of notes from her, so he knew he had to reach out, more so than his own small notes.
Hey Ava,
How are you doing? I miss you a lot. I hope you are feeling better. Mum say’s you’ve been round a few times, she didn't mention when though, just take what you need from my room, okay? Whenever you need it, and if you need something from my parents just ask, they love you okay?
Halloween has just passed and while my sleep isn’t good, it’s not as bad and really I looked forward to it and had actual fun? Is that strange? I wish I was with you though, it feels silly to be so focused on school and accio when you need me. Especially when I knew we always had fun despite how terrible I was to be around.
I hope you are remembering to eat and to drink water, and getting enough sleep.
Love you,
Vader

Ava just hadn't felt like herself. She still tried to send a few notes to Vader, making sure to send him snacks throughout the day, but there wasn't really much else she had been able to say. When his note came in, she was settled into his bed. She read it over, before pulling out one of his pens to reply.

Timmy

I miss you too. I'm actually in your bed, right now. It's silly but I feel better when I'm in your room.

I actually went trick or treating with my dad, I'm sending along the candy I got for you. And dad took some pictures that you can have. Break is coming soon, we can see each other then. We'll probably just live in your room, honestly.

Are you reminding me to take care of myself, or jotting down notes for yourself again?

Love, Helene

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back