Sexual Orientation
Freya
Wand
Curved 14 Inch Rigid Cypress Wand with Acromantula Web Core
Letters to/from Marisol and Wyatt
Addressed to Marisol Woods said:
June 10, 2042
Dear Mari,

How are you? Having fun back home? I hope you do! Mom and dad were really happy with my final grades this year so I won't get grounded this time which means that I'm able to write back to you! Because me and Hannah did well on our exams mom and dad are taking us to wherever we want to go to as long it is in New Zealand, so we're going to a Macaws game next week! I'm super excited about that! How did your exams go? Sorry I didn't get the chance to speak to you or Wy after the exams, hopefully the three of us can meet up before third year begins!

Yours truly,
Asaiah

P.S. Axel has never had to fly so far, so could you please make sure he doesn't die? Thanks!

Addressed to Asaiah Murphy said:
</FONT></I>
June 28, 2042​
Dear you,

Is this the real Asaiah???? How do I know I'm not being pranked?? Just kidding! I'm happy to hear that you're not grounded but even more happy to know that you can finally write back to me! I'm sorry it took me so long to write back, I was really sick last week so I couldn't get out of bed to do anything but eat soup and sleep (as usual). But don't worry, my parents took care of your owl for you, especially since it was a long trip for the little guy. I thought he was going to leave after he'd delivered your letter but I guess he didn't want to leave until you got a reply from me, so cute! I don't want to talk about exams so I'm just going to ignore that part of your letter and ask how the Macaws game was?! I'll probably be back in New Zealand sooner than usual, so late July-early August sometime, so we can hang out then! By the way, what electives did you decide to take next year?

Can't wait to hear back from you this time!

xoxo,
Mari

Addressed to Wyatt Finch said:
June 28, 2042​
<I><FONT font="georgia">
Dear Wyatt,

I would say this is snail mail because it takes longer than texting or calling you would, but owls are much faster than regular post, so I'm owl-mailing you. I'm using this slower, outdated method of communication because while I'm away from Hogwarts I strangely miss the ancient ways of the wizarding world. And also, I miss you too. So hi!

Love,
Marisol

To Marisol Woods said:
Mari,

I understand why you miss it. I'm feeling a little Hogwarts-sick. When my parents are home they ask me a million questions about school and magic. It's really annoying. I'd rather just suffer through the cold so I'm going to stay the rest of the time with my Aunt and Uncle. Watch a few Quidditch games and practice because next year we're both on the Gryffindor team. We'll beat everyone out of their positions. How has your summer been? The last time I saw you before exams you looked really sick. Hopefully you're feeling better. For the 4th of July my family went to San Francisco and we went to watch the parade and the fireworks by the wharf. If I knew my dad was going to have the day off work I would've invited you to come along. Did you have a fun one anyway? Anyway, I miss you too. So Hi!

Wy.

To Asaiah Murphy said:
Dear Asaiah,

Dude hope you're not grounded for being a 'toe-rag' because I'm going to be staying with my uncle for a little bit and I'm pretty sure aside from all the kicking *ss the Falcon's are going to do we have to hang out. I'm pretty desperate for some sense of normalcy. It's super weird going back to the muggle world so basically I'm demanding we hang out somewhere freaking wizarding, okay?

Wy.

Addressed to Marisol Woods said:
July 11th, 2042
Mari,

Not to be nosey or anything, but how come you're always sick lately? Maybe you should eat a bit healthier once were back at Hogwarts? I don't want you to be sick all of next year! As for how the Macaws game was; IT WAS AWESOME! They were way better than the opposite team of which I can't even remember the name of. (Sorry) I thought that maybe we would all gather at the Obsidian Harbour if that isn't too far for your parents? I chose Care of Magical Creatures and Muggle Studies, how about you? Are we going to be sharing more classes next year?

Asaiah.

Addressed to Wyatt Finch said:
July 11th, 2042
Bro,

I'm not grounded this time, which makes probably makes me the happiest boy on earth at the moment. As for ''all the kicking *ss the Falcon's are going to do,'' Come on, buddy. We both know the Macaws are way better. Even Marisol knows it. Anyhow, sorry it took so long to write you, I was waiting for Marisol's response before I'd write to you. Basically the two of us agreed to hang out - because let's face it, we all miss each other a lot - somewhere in the wizarding world, the Obsidian Harbour perhaps? We could buy our school equipment while we're there!

Your best pal,
Asaiah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back