wow, she's niiiice!

Zascha watched as he did it. "Apparently you've done that charm a lot of times." She smiled and tried again doing what he had told her. It worked this time. "Wow. Thanks." She couldn't believe she'd actually got it to work. She'd been working on that charm for weeks.

Jake grinned. "No, I just know how charms work. Your problem is your movement and pronunciation. I can write down how they're done for you if you like?" It's how he had helped the guys with their magic problems.

"Merci" Zascha always found french come out accidentally every now and then. After all, she had grown up in France. "I mean, Thanks." She smiled. She could feel herself starting to like Jake. He was cute after all.

Jake grinned, and replied to her in french. "You're welcome my lady, do you have parchment and ink I can borrow?" Of course he had learnt French. Jake figured, as a magical person, it would be easier to visit different countries. So he had learnt the languages he thought he might need, the ones he thought he's like to visit.

Zascha's eyes widened. "You speak French??" She smiled and leant over her bed to the draws beside it. She picked up the ink, quill and parchment which were in there. She turned round and spoke in french this time. It was easier to speak french than other languages. "Next you're going to say you speak spanish and german as well."

Jake laughed and started to write down the spells correct spelling next to the right pronunciation and then the wand movement with a drawing. "Spanish yes, german no." He never really wanted to go to Germany so never saw the point in learning the language. He was good at picking things up so he could probably learn it if he had to.

Zascha shook her head. "I've been forced to learn other languages. My step parents are way too pushy." She rolled her eyes at the thought of them. "I know french, english, german-though I'm not very good with it-,spanish and russian." She hated all the languages she knew and wished she could just speak one language-english. There was something about england which made her feel at home.

Jake smiled. "I know English, obviously, Spanish, French, Bulgarian and African." He finished the last charm and handed it to her. "There, that should help you loads." He was pretty good with fourth year charms, being in his last year and all.

"You have no idea how much help you are." Zascha didn't know if she should explain the fact that her punishment for low grades was being hit by Pascal. It wasn't the sort of thing she liked talking about. She decided to keep it quiet for now. "Bulgarian and African sounds fun. I've been kept to European languages."

Jake grinned. "Well, I can always teach you if you want." He grinned, hopefully she would be a fast learner, if not it could take a while and he was in his last year. Besides, if they didn't go out he would be annoyed and if they did but broke up it would be awkward.

"I know too many languages." She laughed. "If I had the choice then I would know English and French and that's it. You can if you want though." Zascha was ok with learning a new language. Anything to make Pascal not beat her up.

Jake smiled. "I can give you my dictionary for one of them, I don't need them any more plus they have some great phrases in." Jake then shrugged. "So, you need help with anything else or a$er we done because that went pretty fast?"

Zascha hit him playfully and laughed. "Don't try that. If you want that then go to my step sister. She's a complete slut." Zee hated Sophia. She seemed to sleep with every guy on the planet and now she was pregnant. Not that Pascal or Jeanne-Claire would believe Zee about this though. When the lump got bigger they would have to believe her.

Jake laughed. "Yeah but sluts are boring, I like a personality on a girl. It makes for much more interesting conversation." He grinned, sure, what guy didn't like the occasional slut but he preferred to be able to talk with his make out buddy as well and sluts just weren't good for hat.

"Tell me about it. I was sat in my room and over heard one of her 'conversations'. I felt like falling asleep." Zascha rolled her eyes. "I turned my music up so I didn't have to listen to them."

Jake laughed. "See, I like good conversations. Like awesome music and how plastics should stop being orange." He winced as he said it though, he had mentioned that to one of his orange, let's call her a girlfriend, and she may have over-reacted in his opinion. He couldn't walk straight for half a week.

Jake grinned. "Well, thank Merlin you aren't like her, eh?" He laughed and rolled over to watch her. He was still on her bed, it was comfy, well, that would be his excuse if asked anyway.

"I would hate to be her." Zascha laughed. "I'm nothing like any of my step family. Jeanne-Claire is the same as Sophia. Pascal's just an up tight snob." She shrugged. "I've learned to live with it."

Jake snorted. "I wouldn't, I would've left a house like that by now." Then a thought struck him. "You say step family? Why don't you try and find your real family?" He hoped he hadn't said something wrong and they were dead or something. That would majorly hurt his chances.

"I've been trying since I was five. Of course, I couldn't read much then so I didn't get very far." Zascha looked down at her hands. "I still haven't got very far but I suppose I just need to find the right book." She shrugged and looked back at Jake.

Jake thought for a second. "Have you considered going back to the place they adopted you from and asking them?" It seemed logical to Jake. "Hey, if you're not going to do that homework ow about you come over here and join me?" He laughed as he patted the space beside him on her bed.

Zascha shrugged again. "Pascal and Jeanne-Claire wont tell me and Sophia doesn't know. Even if she did know she wouldn't tell me either." She smiled at him. Usually she would of told him to stuff it when he told her to go over to him but she couldn't resist. She led next to him. "Why do you want me over here?? I was perfectly comfy over there."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back