Not open for further replies.

Hetty Riveon

OOC First Name
Domino !x
Wand
Coconut Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Star Dust
</COLOR>
Hey guys,

I had a inspiration! Anyway, I need some people to make some characters!

Luke Catras

This is Luke, he's a 26 year old man who is labored with looking after all his cousins. He has a soft spot for Victoria. He's quite nice and protective of them, although he does lose his temper and gets annoyed by the twins most of the time. His group should be Family, and I'd like him to be a Pureblood, and maybe Other Employee.

Andrè Parker

This is Andrè, nicknamed Andy or Drè. He's 23 and misunderstood. He likes Hetty a lot because they were quite close as children. Luke treats him like a baby and Andrè often goes to clubs and has a girlfriend most of the time.He's very handsome and unemployed so I'd like him in Family.
Sally

My Character goes here! (Heather)

Jake Pascot

Jakey-boy here is the nicest boy in the family. Hes older then Heather by 5 months. Him and Heather are tight because they were born in the same year and are like twins. He is 17, and super cute and smart. I'd like him in Family or Durmstrang.
james

Jason Pascot

Jakes brother. At 14, Jason is already labelled as a player. He is quite mean to the younger ones and tends to be a bully. He is quite dark and future death eater. I'd like him in Durmstrang or Family.
Raze

Janey Pascot

Janey is only 10 and she's the second youngest of the family. She's sweet and is often being a goody-goody two shoes and a bit of a loner. She's very attached to Heather and Jake. I'd like her in Family, and eventually HNZ.
Pheebz

Victoria Parker

Tori is the youngest cousin and Andrès baby sister. She's quite a tough little chick at 8 years old. She's really smart (like Einstein smart) and is often called Miss cutie. I'd like her to be in HNZ eventually but Family.
Adrian

Eventually I'd like all these people (except Andrè and Luke) to attend HNZ. These cousins are orphans and Luke and Andrè managed to get custody of them.

Please Post Here If You Want One!! ;)
<i>
</i>
<COLOR color="#CC0066">I forgot something!

Also, later on, I want social services to try and take Andrè and Lukes cousins back, and that will happen but only for a week (our time (a month for their time)) they wont be able to see each other (unless your posed in the same home as them) but they'll go out and occasionally run into people.

And if people who have dealt with social services before, this is an idea, please so Don't send hate posts! It makes me sad :(

would you mind if I changed his name? I have something else in mind for a name.

I made him Claus Pascot. Should I just join the family thread?

You make them.

So let me get this straight. Luke is main guy lookng after everyone. Andres is his friend?? And tori is Andres little sister. And the three pescots are orphans being looked after by Luke, their cousin?

so how are the pascots related?

Right so they are cousins

Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back