Would you rather....?

Hmm I think super famous, because I'm not dumb to begin with and I know a super smart kid, he's pretty lonely most of the time :( atleast if I was famous I'd never be alone ^_^

Would You Rather- Eat KFC or Red Rooster?

Red Rooster since I haven't try their food yet. I always eat in KFC so it would be nice to eat in Red Rooster for a change.

Would you rather work in a restaurant or in a bar?

Bar. Restaurants are too fancy for me, since I tend to fall over a lot and stuff xD

Would You Rather- Be Willy Wonka or Percy Jackson?

Percy Jackson all the way. Wouldn't it be cool if I was the son of my favorite Greek god? Although, I'd prefer being his daughter. Percia Jackson would be nice.

Would you rather meet Daniel Radcliffe or Rupert Grint?

Daniel radcliff, because I love Harry, but hate Ron, so I would hfeel bad. xD

Would you rather- meet, Zachery Quinto or Chris Pine

I'd rather meet Chris Pine since I don't know who Zachery Quinto is.

Would you rather eat a banana split or an ice cream sundae?

Banana split, I actually had some banana split yesterday :p

Would you rather- have the power to control fire or water?

thats a tough one, fire would be fun (and useful if there is a bush fire), but i love water too. umm, can i control both? I guess not, well fire. as much as my head is saying water my heart is shouting fire. and for onece i will let my heart pick.
would you rather study engineering or business?

Business. I have studied aa form of engineering and got really high scores on it, so I would try something new :D

Would You Rather have a dosen real roses or one fake rose?

real
would you rather follow your head, your heart or your best mate

Ohhh, that's tough. I don't really trust my head, fall over too much to believe it these days :p and my heart iis not the smartest or bravest thing going, so I wiukd follow my best mate, I trust them more than myself.

Would You rather wear pink or purple for the rrest oof yyour life?

purple, pink is too girly.
would you rather spend a night out at a club or a night in with a take away, movie, and HNZ

Night with take away, movie and HNZ, too young to ddrink, so clubbing is not appealing tto me.

Would You Rather- have a relay expensive car, or rreally expensive house?

A really expensive house would be totally awesome!

Would you rather be a secret ninja or a spy?

cat.
would you rather work days or evenings?

Evenings. I'm nocturnal, ( xD ) so I feel much happier and awake when it's night.

Would You Rather- Have long curly hair or short straight hair?

Short straight hair of course! Like Andrea's.

Would you rather be the President or the Queen?

Boat, I already have a car and i love boats
would you rather have cereal or toast for breakfast?

Hmmm. Depends on the boat and the climate/region I'm living in. If the boat is nice and gets me where I need to go, I'd have to pick that. You guys post too quickly!

I'd rather go for a swim!!!

Would you rather that the characters of HNZ or the canon characters of the HP series were real?

HNZ so that Andrea would be alive.

Would you rather drink 5 cups of urine or 20 gallons of water?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back