Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual (Len♥)
Wand
13' Applewood Core of Meteorite Dust
Chante sent a note to her father back home. It wasn't long as it was kind of urgent and he should be made aware of the situation with her mom. Maybe he could make better sense of it than she can.

Hey Dad,
Miss you lots and really, really wish you were here. Mom has been behaving strangely lately, and I don't know what's wrong. I thought you should know. Maybe the next time you see her you can ask her if everything is okay? I tried to ask but she shooed me away and said she was fine.

So, I'm a little worried.
Anyways, love you and can't wait to see you for the holiday,
Chante 💕

P.S. Hope you like the erumpent cinnamon rolls I sent you!

Chayton had just got home from work. it had been a busy day and he was covered in grease and oil. he had just taken off his overalls although his clothes underneath not much cleaner and was just fixing himself a drink of cold punpkin juice when he heard a tapping at the window. quickly he opened it and made a mental note to himself to install some form or bird door so that owls would not get much attention not that they ever recieved much post. in flew a beautiful owl that he knew to be chante's stopping what he was doing he took the note before rummaging in one of the draws to find a snack for the bird.
it wasnt a long letter but there was something about the tone that spoke more than the words themselves expressed.
he found a piece of parchment and a pen and jotted down a note for chante giving it back to the owl to return with.
note said:
Hey little heart.
Thank you for your note. yes, the erumpent cinnamon rolls were absolutely yummy. whatever did I do to get such a talented daughter?
I agree that your mum has been unusually quiet recently I thought you students, and the creatures in her care had been keeping her busy. she did mention something about some misbehaving nifflers a little while ago.
I will have a think of how to ask her and write to her this evening.
big hugs
Dad

with thoughts of his wife and daughter in his mind, he went to shower after all best ideas we nown for arriving under a stream of hot water. once he was clean and dry and set for the evening he took another peice of parchment and set to writing another letter.

letter said:
To my dearest wife.
I dont think i will ever tire of hearing that. how are things going at the school? are Chante and willow staying out of trouble.
I now things must be busy there Chante says you have seemed a bit distracted recently. What you need is a weekend off to relax.
but i am sure that they can spare you for a couple of nights to visit your husband. I haven't seen you since October and I miss you.
In other news Chantes christmas present is coming on well, I finished the rolling pin last night and was going to start on a spoon tonight. I hope she liked it.
love you forever
Chayton

It was getting harder to ignore all the signs of childbearing. It’s as if the more she ignores and pretends to be oblivious by the symptoms, the more they grew stronger and newer ones were triggered. It was almost like the last time, approximately seventeen years ago her body went into these odd transitions. If it was not pregnancy, then what else could it possibly be? Madlyn, not quite fond of visiting the healers and stubborn to check on her own health put it out of her head for a while. She can’t ignore it any longer while she read her husband’s note that came to her one afternoon. From his letter, it’s clear their daughter had noticed the significant change. Madlyn can’t lie to them, she simply had to tell them the truth.

Chayton My love,

I’m expecting. I tried to ignore it, but I cannot ignore it any longer.
This was reckless and terrible on my part, I am sorry for not telling you and Chante sooner.
I will be checking in with a healer at St. Mungos tomorrow morning.
You’re more than welcome to meet me there.

Love Your Wife,
Madlyn

The following afternoon was Clayton's day off. he was thinking of his wife and trying to think of something he could do to help her on her weekend off. ti was funny thinking that she had to schedule a time to see him on her weekend off.
he was just arriving home with a bag full of groceries when another owl appeared on the front steps with a letter in its beak, he really had to get onto designing that owl flap. he took the letter and fed the bird some ham from the shopping before it flew to a tree to roost.
he opened the parchment and read it as he carried the shopping inside. a few paces and two lines in he stopped his hand rising to cover his mouth leaving the bag to drop onto the floor oranges rolling away and milk forming a puddle. no way. he must have read it wrong. he read through the note again twice, three times before he was sure of what he was reading. it was a miracle. he had always wanted kids and when chante had arrived it was as if Wakan Tanka the great spirit had blessed them. and now it had blessed them again.
he stepped over the bag on the floor tears dripping down from his face and mixing with the spilt milk. maybe crying over spilt milk was a good thing. he went for the ink quill he had left the following night and took another piece of parchment. he wrote on it his hand shaking slightly as he did.

Dear my greatest sunshine.
i don't know what to say, i am utterly lost for words that is the best news i have heard all year. no longer.
i will be with you at the healers, I will be by your side throgh everyhting. but dont make me wait until then to see you. lets go out for dinner to celebrate. I will meet you at the gates at six.
love you forever
Chayton
that gave him two hours. he went upstairs and fetched his wand from his nightstand where he kept it safe as he didn't use it often. his hands still shaking he picked the groceries up and with one spell cleared up the milk. he would have to get more tomorrow. next he contacted his boss asking for the morning off as his wife had an urgent medical appointment. then he changed into something a little smarter and left he made a stop at the nearest florist to get some flowers before finding somewhere he could apperate from to brightstone.

Chayton stopped in brightstone and found a free postal owl, one of the schools that was either returning from a delivery or was out for a fly. he attached the smaller bunch of flowers to its leg a small note attached. it was only short but again he was still stuck for words.
Mini-Flower-Bouquet.jpg

Congratulations Winona love mum and dad.

Mom spilled the beans, it was more like she spilled her guts out in front of a professor. Poor him, Chante can just picture how disgusting that must've looked at his end. Professor North was a friend of her parents, she hopes he wasn't entirely upset by the mess. Now that the kneazle was out of the bag, Chante shared the news with Willow and their friends while they were all hanging out in the prefect lounge one afternoon. Chante couldn't wrap her head around this, her parents were having a baby?! She going to be a big sister?! Wow. Chante was all smiles and a little bit confused. While she was happy for her parents, she grew increasingly concerned about the pregnancy itself. It may have to do with the fact that she was born prematurely. Mom said she was very tiny, Chante could easily fit in the palm of one of their hands when she was born. What if that happens again? What if…, Chante didn’t want to think negative. It was the wrong time to think negative, and it was hard to think negative when her parents send some tulips with a little note attached to it. Chante smiles, elated and writes a quick thank you note back to her parents. Tulips were her favorite.

Thank you, they're very pretty! I can’t wait to meet my little sister or brother. Love you both!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back